Chapter 8

Ruby's POV:

It's been a few weeks since the day I saw Dawn, she told me she been busy helping with her pack training. Well, the ones who do want to fight in the fight against my old pack. At least fifty of her pack members will be joining us in the fight, some want to get revenge for their former Alpha and Luna, and some will always follow their alpha lead.

Even though she been away for a few weeks we still talk on the phone, and when I can't sleep she stays on the phone until she knows I'm sleeping. It's like my body knows that she is not next to me and will not sleep until I hear her voice or feel her body up against mine.

I guess the mate bond is stronger than I thought, it's not a bad thing but it's something I'm scared of, I trust that Dawn won't hurt me physically, but I don't know if I can say the same about my heart that longs for love but afraid to accept it.

"What's got you thinking so hard?" A voice said making me jump from my seat.

I looked up to come face to face with Dawn standing inside my office. I ran up to her and jumped in her arms, once her arms wrapped around me I let out a sigh of release.

"I missed you," I said in the crook of her neck.

"I missed you too my love, now what had you thinking so hard?" She asked me.

"I was thinking about you," I said while pulling back to look into her eyes.

I can look into her amazing eyes forever getting lost inside them, they show nothing but love, lust, and happiness when she looks at me. It's as if her eyes are telling a story of its own, a story I would read over again and never get tired of it.

"Promise that once I give you my heart fully that you will never break it?" I asked her while looking into her eyes.

"I promise with my life that your heart will forever be safe with me." She whispered.

I hugged on to her as if this will be the last time I will see her again, and honestly, I don't know if I will make it out of this fight, but I will never tell her that because I know she would do anything to stop me from going up against the Dark Night pack.

"I want to give you all of me, I want to bare your mark and I want you to have mine as well. I want everyone to know that you are mine and I am yours." I whispered to her.

"I-uh I don't know if that's a step we should take just yet, once we go there it's no turning back from it." She told me.

I would never want to go back I will always want to bear the mark of my mate, my lover, my soulmate, and my best friend.

Without thinking about anything else I leaned in an kissed her lips putting love, lust, and happiness in this one kiss. This one kissed gave me all the answers my heart and mind been asking.

I pulled away from the kissed slow but keeping my forehead placed against hers, as I listen to both of us take a deep breath trying to gain the air back into our bodies. Once I opened my eyes they locked on to hers.

"I want to bear your mark and I don't want to wait another day. I accept you as my mate and I will do my best to make sure there is never a day you go unhappy." I whispered while pulling her hand and leading her to my bedroom.

I'm glad this is the day that all the pack members go hunting. I opened my bedroom door and allowed her to walk in first and I followed behind her locking the door.

I'm nervous about this because this will be my first time doing anything like this but I'm glad that it's with my mate.

I walked up to her and pushed her on the bed while climbing on top of her, I leaned down and locked our lips together. The kissed got heated and every now and then she would bite down on my bottom lip causing me to moan out.

I started taking off her clothes and she did the same to me, within minutes we were laying in front of each other naked. She flipped me over and now I was on the bottom, she started kissing on my neck looking for the spot she would mark and once she found it she started sucking on it.

From her just sucking on my neck caused me to let out soft moans, she started kissing down my neck until she got to my breast. She pulled one of my nipples into her mouth and begin sucking on it while using her free hand to play with the other nipple.

Her soft and talented tongue made circles around my nipple making it hard, once she was done with that one she gave the same attention to the other one.

Her fingers danced across my body like they were making music. She ran her fingers up and down my thighs but never touching the place I needed her more.

"S-stop teasing." I breathed out.

She lifted her head up and her eyes where glowing bright and I'm sure mine was too. She smiled at me and started moving down more until she was laying between my legs.

She looked up at me and I nodded my head letting her know it was okay. Her tongue slowly slid between my folds and going across my clit. I moaned out and arched my back as she starts to suck on my clit.

I felt her pushed a finger inside me and started fucking me slow with it, once she knew it was okay to add another finger her speed went faster, and I was close to my climax.

I felt myself tighten around her fingers and before I was able to cum she stopped and kissed her way back up my body. She kissed my lips and it didn't take me long to start kissing her back tasting myself on her tongue.

"You ready my love?" She asked me.

I nodded my head not being able to use my voice, with my answer I felt her fingers push inside of me a little harder than before causing me to scream out my moan. She started kissing on my neck as her fingers went faster. I was once again close to my climax but this time she didn't stop.

Before I came I felt her teeth sink into my neck and I screamed out in pain and not long after I came all over her fingers. She let me ride out my orgasm and once I was over it I flipped us over getting on top of her.

Tonight, was the first time I made love and I lost my virginity to my mate, I'm glad I waited because this was the best night of my life and I have the mark to prove it. Now every werewolf would know that she is mine and I am hers.

Ms_Hera_