Prolouge

At the Cafe Dreamplace, a guy in his early thirties was waiting impatiently for a girl. Patience was a not a part of his nature. After drinking a cup of cold coffee and waiting for around half an hour when he decided to hell with this meeting, the person for whom he was waiting this long entered through the front door of the Cafe.
As Anjali entered the busy Cafe, the rich aroma of coffee hit her nostrils. She approached the side table near the window where Karan was waiting for her and sat in front of him.
Ignoring the scwol on Karan's face, first she called the waiter and ordered a cup of cappuccino for herself and then faced Karan with a forced smile.
"Is this your punctuality Miss.Malhotra. If you have not turned up in two more minutes, I would have left the Cafe. I cancelled my important meeting to meet you and you didn't even bothered to come on time." Karan said to Anjali in an angry tone.
"Hello Mister, don't you dare lecture me on punctuality. A new case came at the hospital when I was leaving and since no other pediatrician was available at that moment, I couldn't let a small child be untreated." Anjali replied to him in an equally annoyed tone. She felt that Karan is an arrogant devil since she met him the first time.
"Well let's not waste more time and come straight to the point for which you called me here."Anjali said. "Direct talk and no formalities Miss.Malhotra. I am impressed but believe me even I don't have an extra minute to spend for you." Said Karan with a smirk.
"Arrogant jerk" Anjali muttered under her breath.