Chapter 5: Capture complete. A new danger emerges

Start from the beginning

Sarafina hadn't the foggiest idea why it's was such a big deal to everyone, the only difference between these and a bikini was the type of material. So...not that much of a difference. She reached into her bad a pulled out a leg holster pouch and tied it onto her right leg. "Alright. Coming Sarafina?" The poison man asked her as he jumped in. She nodded happily before jumping in after them, followed by the chef. The water was so warm! She thought for sure it would be cold inside a cave! The girl immediately relaxed as she swam. As she quickly caught up with the boys, Sarafina sensed the presence of all the animals that was in the waters. What a variety of life here! Ahh, that's what she loves about the world. So many different people and animals, never the same and have that one unique quirk that them...well, them in every part of the world!

The group continued to swim when she suddenly sensed a bunch of small souls clamped up together in one space ahead of them. From the view of the men, the saw a giant Puffer Whale. Holy crap! That was the biggest puffer fish whale they have ever seen! But just before they could do anything else, the 'giant Puffer Whale' suddenly became blurry as a hundreds of smaller ones disbanded in place. An optical illusion? Damn their good. Using the wrong approach, Toriko swim closer to them, gently reaching out a hand towards them. He had barely touched the fish before it turned completely black.

'Judging from the change in its energy, it had released its poison.'  Sarafina wondered as she used her arms and legs to stay in place. She began thinking of a plan on how to capture these creatures. She had brought her Senbon Needles with her, but if she were to make on wrong move and they'll be inedible to eat and worthless to sell later. A split second later, a splash was heard and Komatsu swim panicky towards the three hunters. Oh no, that was a bad move. If he keeps that up, all of them will go bad!  Sarafina sensed Coco motioning for them to stay back. 'What was he up to?' She thought. A split second later Coco's energy vanished. What?! How the heck can a man just vanish?! He was right there! She closed her eyes and used her powers to heighten up her senses to try and find him.

She let out a very small portion of her powers to create a sound wave to map out the surrounding area, catching every heartbeat around her. She gave a mental sigh of relief when she discovered the man was still there. How did he manage to erase his presence? Komatsu seemed to have reach his limit as he quickly swam up to the surface for fresh air. Aw, that's a shame. He really wanted to see how this went down. 'For a second I thought Coco had disappeared. He splendidly erased his presence. At last, we'll catch the puffer whale!' Toriko thought as he turned to look at Komatsu, but he quickly noticed that the chef had already left the water. Sarafina was the only one left with them as she was in deep thought, probably thinking how do this her way. He felt his face turn bright red when he noticed that the girl was only in her underwear. What the hell?! That was awfully daring to be in that kind of outfit! The hunter couldn't help but noticed that the panties matched the color of the bra and if he didn't know any better he'd say there was a cute little blue bow in the front. Damn she has nice legs.. Suddenly he felt a...problem...coming so he quickly averted his gaze and watched the fish and Coco. The fish! Mustn't lose focus! Mustn't lose focus! Think about how delicious they were going to be! How will they be cooked and what they will be turned into! Yeah! Think about that!

Coco went close to one of the Puffer Whale, ever so carefully and pulled out a knocking gun. One specially designed for catching these types of beasts. He slowly reached out until he held it in his hand. The Puffer Whale didn't had a clue. Coco was invisible in its eyes. Coco had brought up the knocking gun near its gills and pressed the button. A strong, but small electric shock went through the Puffer Whale's body before tilting on its side, most likely rendered unconscious. Toriko and Sarafina were amazed at what Coco had managed to do without alerting the Puffer Whales to react. Toriko was impressed and thought back to how Coco had done it, and made his own energy disappear. Coco looked over and saw Toriko nearly vanished in the water and was surprised to think that Toriko had learn how to erase his energy just by seeing himself do it. Still he was impressed that he could thanks to his instincts.