Before I could respond he hung up the phone. I grunted in anger, Malcolm and I didn't have the best relationship he was just there for me when Oliver wasn't and my mother seemed to like him a lot so I kept him around.

I walked back into the Cortex joining the conversation about the man of steel Barry went after causing him to break practically everyone bone in his body.

"Hey guys, I'm sorry to interrupt but I'm going back to Starling City for a few days... family emergency, if anything happens with this new meta or if you need legal help, just give me a call!" I said announcing my departure to the team. Barry was the first to respond, "Is Oliver alright?" He asked worried. "Yes Barry he really is, you know you would be the first one to know if something was wrong." I said reassuring him.

Caitlyn and Cisco wished me the best of luck, Harrison was the only who didn't say anything. I walked into my office grabbing my things, "Emily." Harrison said from behind. I turned around facing him remaining calm so he wouldn't grow suspicious.

"Yeah?"
"Why didn't you tell me you were going to Starling City." He asked crossing his arms.
"I just made the decision, I have to take care of a few things." I said nonchalantly
"What are those things..?" He asked, Pushing me to tell him the truth. He stared at me expectingly as I shifted around. I couldn't keep the truth from him so I finally caved..

"My ex-boyfriend, Malcolm Merlyn is the one who is 'after me' I'm going back to straighten things out with him so he can finally leave me alone." I waited patiently for him to respond because the silence was killing me.

"I'm coming with you." He said clenching his jaw.
"Honestly Harrison that is not necessary, Oliver will be there to protect me if anything happens." I put my hands on his shoulders trying to ease the tension, I kneeled down looking at him.
"I want to protect you Emily." His eye flickering up to look into mine.
"I know baby but like I said Oliver is there and I haven't seen him in awhile." I put my hand on his cheek giving him a reassuring smile.
"How can you be so sure Oliver can protect you?"
I laughed, maybe I should tell Harrison who Ollie really is... that would be the next big step in our relationship.

I looked up at him.. "Harrison what I'm about to tell you, cannot be repeated." I said in a demanding voice. He nodded, "you have my word Emily."
I inhaled a long breath and exhaled..."My brother, Oliver Queen is the Starling City Vigilante." Ugh that felt like a huge weight off my chest.

He smiled, "Now I'm sure you will be safe." He said pulling me into a hug as he chuckled, "out of everyone I had on my list as 'The Arrow' Oliver Queen was not one of them." I giggled playfully slapping his chest as I looked up kissing him. "How long will you be gone?" He asked breaking the kiss.
I thought for a moment before replying, "A few days.. I'll call you everyday updating you." I said as I stood up kissing his cheek.
-
STARLING CITY
"OLLIE!" I yelled like a little girl as I got off the train, running up to Oliver and giving him a hug.
He hugged back immediately, we stayed like this for 5 minutes until I pulled away. "I missed you SO much!" I said. He laughed "I missed you too Snowflake."

I scoffed "if you really did miss me you would have answered my calls!" I said poking at his chest. He held his hands up admitting defeat.."ok ok. I'm sorry sis, you know how this line of work gets. Anyways we are here together, before we start dealing with this Merlyn situation I want to hear ALL about Central City." He said pushing me forward to walk towards his car.

I giggled as we walked, "what do you want to know?"
He looked over at me smirking, "A little birdy told me your dating that Wells guy.. you even moved in with him." He said in his over protective brotherly voice.

I rolled my eyes, "that little Birdy being Barry Allen.. well yes I've been dating Harrison for a few months now and I moved in so he could protect me against Merlyn's threats." He sarcastically chuckled, "isn't the man twice your age? And how is he going to protect you if he's crippled?!"

I stopped walking turning towards Oliver, "Ollie, I'm happy.. I'm extremely happy. He maybe crippled but he's more of a man then any guy I've ever been with." His face softened and he slumped his shoulders.."I-I'm sorry Em, if your happy.. I'm happy... but he better not hurt you, if he does..." I shook my head smirking, "I know I know Ollie 'The Arrow' will pay him a visit." We both laughed as we got inside Oliver's car.
-
Oliver and I talked for awhile during the car ride catching each other up on our new lives.

"Oliver every one knows how much you and Felicity are in love with each other, the only people who don't see it is you two!" He laughed shaking his head, before he could respond the car made a thud.

"What was that?" I asked worried. Oliver looked at me with the same worried expression. Olivers eyes widen as an arrow shot through his window hitting him in his shoulder causing him to pass out.. "OLIVER!" I yelled as I duck down in my seat. My door swung open revealing a satisfied Malcolm... "Emily.." he said with a smirk before lunging at me with an arrow causing me to pass out.
-

"urghhh" I groaned stirring awake, my shoulder was sore from getting hit with an arrow. I shifted around noticing I was tied to a chair, I looked up squinting my eyes to see Malcolm standing in front of me with his arms crossed. "Oh come on Merlyn is this how you greet me after all this time."

He smiled moving to untie me, "Emily.. Emily how I missed you and your sarcastic humor." He said as he finished untying the knots. I moved my arms around before looking up at him and smacking him across the face.

He slowly turned his face towards me as his expression turned dark, he grabbed my wrists pulling me up roughly. He snaked his arms around my waist pulling me close. He bent down whispering in my ear, "if you ever do that again I'll make you feel so much pain that you will be wishing I kill you." He said coldly pressing his lips against my forehead causing me to grow tense under his grip.

"Malcolm..." I whispered looking into his cold emotionless eyes. "Shh, I didn't bring you here to hurt you.. I wanted to have a little family reunion." He said with a smirk.

I dropped my arms to my side, getting out of his grip and backing away a few steps, "a family reunion?" I asked confused... "Where's Oliver?" I said swallowing the lump in my throat. Malcolm chuckled darkly taking a few steps towards me closing the gap.. I tried backing up but I was trapped between the wall and Malcolm.

He gently stroked my cheek, "you'll find out how close we are during dinner tonight... don't worry Oliver and your sister will be there unharmed." He pecked my cheek.. "sister? I don't have a sister!" I spat. His smile grew wider.. "oh the things you don't know... like I said you'll find out during dinner." He moved his hands down to my waist putting his lips against my ear..."while we wait I know what we can do to pass time." He said seductively, moving his lips from my ear to my neck. He began sucking on my neck finding my weakness immediately.

"Malcolm.." I moaned, my knees felt weak as he pushed himself against me causing me to moan louder. Shit. HARRISON.. I hated Malcolm.. why was I enjoying this? Finally I found my voice, "Malcolm stop!" I demanded pushing him but he didn't move because I was weak compared to his built self.

"What?" He asked with lust in his eyes..."I can't do this.." I said thinking of Harrison. "Yes you can Emily" he leaned in kissing my lips, I didn't kiss back which caused him to look at me... "I have a boyfriend back in Central City... and I ended things with you.. I don't want you Malcolm." His grip on my waist tightened. I let out a yelp and looked at him with pleading eyes.."please Malcolm" I said, my voice above a whisper.

He roughly let go of me stumbling back. He let out a growl, "your clothes are in that room.. you better be ready for dinner by the time I come back." He looked at me with a death stare... if looks could kill. I nodded my head walking towards the clothes that laid out on the cot.

"Who's the guy?" He asked. I turned and looked at him, I sighed "Harrison Wells" he scoffed shaking his head and walking out. I let out a deep sigh and slumped onto the cot trying to process everything that just happened.

(A/N ooo shit is getting real! Dark Archer part 2 is next!)