You don't even question what he was planning to do. His touch made you submit so easily to him, falling underneath his command.

"New underwear?" he asks. You look down to see admiring the view.

"Ah.." you groan he gently rubs the underwear resting against your heat. Your head drops back as he rubs his thumb against your throbbing clit. The sensation shoots up your spine.

"I hope you have more of these."

Without even realizing the meaning behind his words he rips off your underwear. You overwhelmingly gape down at him. He tosses it away, discarding your garment. His heads leans in to leave a line of soft kisses on the inner side of your thigh. As you feel his hot breath nearing closer your fingers gently fist into his hair, trying to prepare yourself.

"You're already so wet for me, babe." he claims "I think it's time I clean this up."

A wet tongues licks at your folds. Your legs tense at the attention, you bite the inside of your cheek to hold your moan. He laps his tongue over your folds, taking in your liquid. His tongue draws slow circles around you as he savors the taste.

As he sweeps his tongue directly across your clit your fingers tug at his locks. He increases the speed of his flicks sending you up and down the universe. A strong sensation centers in your lower area. The feeling grows bigger and bigger as Jungkook continues tongue your wet heat.

You feel your toes and your legs tensing heavily. "Ah! Jungkook!"

You finally release, your body relaxes as your fluids flow. Jungkook quickly takes in your juices as you cum against his mouth. You pant, slowly closing your eyes.

All you hear is a belt undoing and a zip opening. When you open your eyes Jungkook is standing before you, positioning himself. Barely recovered from your first orgasm he thrusts powerfully into you. You let out a whimper as shoves his big dick past your walls until he fills you fully.

He pulls himself down to demand your mouth, propping his strong arms on either side of you. As he thrusts deeper and harder you pant grows heavy "Oh!"

His mouth leaves yours and he lets out his hot breath into your neck. He repeats the same motion, again and again. "Fuck." he expresses, thrusting expertly into you. The table shakes at the force of his rough movements.

Breathing erratically, you feel the tension growing in your stomach once again. All you could do was focus on the unbearable tensions that engulfs your entire body. The desperate portion waiting to be released. The sound of your flesh parting and meeting echoes through the room. His thrusts grow slower but harder. You hear him hiss at the friction.

"Come for me, baby."

You instantly obey his command, allowing yourself to release. You shudder through your intense climax. With a few more thrusts Jungkook lets out a moan and pulls out to spill himself. You feel your body go limp under him. He doesn't lift himself off from you, instead he lifts his head to lock eyes with yours.

He was still breathing heavily. You both stare at each other for a while, entranced by the previous experience. A soft laugh sounds from the both of you.

He leans down to peck your lips "Thank god we did this after our performance."

You look at him in confusion. "Why do you say that?"

"Because I don't think we have enough energy to even stand right now."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well that was steamy. This chapter was a bit rushed but ya, hope you enjoyed it. There's a huge surprise coming soon.

Thank you for 1,000 followers!! I love you all!!

Please keep voting and commenting, it means so much to me to see people actually enjoying my book :)