"Oh thank you!" you respond, blushing and smiling deeply at her compliment.

"We need to get together and dance some time." Seulgi states as her manager hurries her along. The girls quickly hurry to the stage, congratulating you while they pass.

You grin and shout "Of course, good luck!"

You let out a long breath of air and turn around, walking towards your waiting room. The chills of the air forming goosebumps up and down your body. Despite your exhausting performance you still had so much energy in you. You happily skip down the hall thinking back on how you slayed the stage previously.

Too caught up in the moment you almost scream as a door swings open beside you and a hand grabs your wrist. The strong grip pulls you into the room and in a split second you disappear from the hall.

A hand clamps over your mouth to silent your hectic screams only for muffled sounds to escape your fearful mouth. The room is dark, barely any light to give you sight. Your eyes are unable to capture the identity of which the firm hand belongs to and it only makes you squirm and panic more. Your back hits a wall as the man presses his own weight against yours, attempting to keep you still.

"Ow! Noona, quit kicking me!"

The familiar voice causes you to pause all of your actions. Your body falls limp under his weight. Jungkook removes his hand from your mouth and lets go of your wrist but he keeps his body against yours. At your body's stillness, your eyes slowly start to adjust to your surroundings and Jungkook's tall figure appears in your view. His soft features looking down at you.

You look around, identifying the unfamiliar boxes loaded onto shelves near the walls. The space was small, only a wooden table and a lone chair was all else that was visible in the room.

"Uh, Jungkook......why are we in a closet?"

You question him, studying his face. He smirks, leaning his head closer to yours "Well, I still haven't got that kiss yet, remember?"

His voice sends electricity through your body, making your skin crawl at the remembrance of his promise.

"Also, the way that male back up dancer touched you on stage didn't quite settle with me." his tone becomes more serious and all you can manage is to stare up into his lustful eyes. The stare causes your body heat to increase, creating a thick atmosphere.

He dips down to engulf your mouth. Your eyes grow wide as you melt into his embrace, completely forgetting of where you were. His mouth moves against yours, possessing it as his own as he claims your lips. His presses his body into yours more, trapping you, and yet your mind didn't think of any desire to escape. Your body was fully willing to stay in capture of Jungkook.

His scent lingers upon your nostrils as you breathe in. The taste of his wet and hot mouth sends a thrill downwards, wanting his mouth to ravish every single part of your skin. Without wasting any more time he slips his tongue into your begging mouth. The contact of your tongues causes you to let out a soft moan into his mouth, the sound triggers a smirk across his face.

He thrusts his crotch against yours and yours lips part to let out a small gasp, breaking the kiss. His erection was digging into your lower abdomen. His hands trail down your waistline and grab your hips, the anticipating tension growing stronger between you both.

He lifts you up gracefully and plants your body down onto the table. Your back now touching the surface of the table as you lie down. His mouth meets yours hungrily again before he slowly plants kisses down your neck and down your body. He reaches your lower area and forcefully and opens your legs. Your short dress rides up to reveal your lace underwear.