"I'm not going to stay in all day. I needed something to entertain me."

"Where are you staying? You know you could've came over to my place?"

"You were going through something and I'm pretty sure you're still mad at me."

"I'm not mad."

"Are you sure?" He didn't respond. "What's in the bag?"

"I'm going to show Vance how I have a good time in this town."

I smiled. "Graffiti?"

He nodded. "Graffiti." We both started to laugh. "Wanna join?" He handed me a spray can.

I took it from his hand and gave him a wicked smile. "How could I pass up vandalizing?"

"Let's go then." I smiled and followed him out of school. A boy was leaning against his car with his hand awfully close to him like he's hiding something.

"You can't smoke here, Vance." Michael said pushing him out of the way causing Vance to drop his joint. He stepped on it then got into the car.

I made my way to the passenger side only to get beat to the handle "This is my seat." I said to him.

"No, this is mine." He argued.

"Let her sit in the front." Michael said.

I smiled innocently at him as he made his way to he back. "Thanks." I said to Michael.

"Who is she?" Vance said.

"Lola." Michael said backing out of the school parking lot. "I can't believe you're wearing that."

I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm "It's only for when I'm in school." I took off the wig and collar shirt, exposing my blue streaked hair and black tank top. "Feels much better." I smiled.

"Why a disguise?"

"I told my parents I went to Aunt Laura's for a few days and I didn't want to stay in that house all day."

"Where are you staying?"

"I'm not telling you." I chuckled. "Remind me, when I do show up as Lola, to kill Piercings."

"What did he do this time?" He asked pulling up behind the abandon library.

"He told Tara Bradshaw that I'm his girlfriend." Mikey bursted into laughter and so did Vance. "Why are you laughing?" I snapped at Vance.

"He just made his death wish." Mikey chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. I walked up to the chipped wall, thinking of things to paint.

"So what drove you?" Vance asked spraying a crown in blue.

"What are you talking about?"

"What drove you to go into hiding?"

"Did Mikey tell you about me?" I crossed my arms and leaned on the wall.

"The dude doesn't shut up about you." He chuckled. "Thanks for helping by the way."

"He was in a position I'm currently in, it seems like the right thing to do." I shrugged.

"So are you going to tell me, or are you going to keep asking questions?" He smiled at me.

"I just needed space from everyone."

"Why?"

"You know, for a guy I just met who tried to take my seat, you're very nosy." Seems like all guys are like that.