08.Fun in the Sun

Herro there! Finally updating! 

The beach is finally here! What do you think is going to happen? (Spolier: Things just got real in here! This update probably has to be my favorite.)

This chapter is for the lovely, Miruex! This is for you!! I'm sorry for not remembering. TT-TT Thanks for being so understanding. :) You're an awesome chingu! 

Now, enjoy the  long update~~ ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung Mi's POV:

(Time: 10:41am)

I paced around the living room. Majority of the members were already ready and waiting with me, but there were still others getting ready. How long does it take to get ready? I looked at the clock, feeling more bored by the second. I was feeling a bit tired until Suho entered and yelled his head off. 

"EVERYONE! LET'S GO!" Everyone came out in an instant. 

"Alright, is everyone here?" Suho did a quick head count.

"Okay! Let's go already!" And with that, we were all walking towards the beach.

It's was already pretty packed when we arrived. People lying on the sand, swimming in the water, or eating delicious frozen treats. We found a empty space and occupied it with our belongings. I sat down under the blazing sun, and furrowed my eyebrows. It was really hot today, but luckily I put on sunscreen. I noticed Luhan was taking out sunscreen and smearing across his body. I then realized that everyone was shirtless. I gasped, and covered my eyes with my palms. Everyone noticed my action and started laughing.

"What Kyung Mi? Never seen shirtless guys before?" Jongin joked.

I shook my head."I've never seen 12 hot guys shirtless," I mumbled, hoping nobody heard, but everyone did. 

I instantly felt embarrased, and headed down to the water, avoiding everyone. I waked into the water, my shins in the water. I was then joined by Luhan.

"Hey, are you okay? We're just teasing you, so don't be so mad," He smiled at me.

"I'm not mad, I just so happened to want to go in the water," I looked away.

"Oh really? Then you wouldn't mind if I did this?" He splashed a bunch of water onto me, getting me soaked to the bone. 

I gave him a playful look, and splashed back.

"Luhan, you're going to pay for that, mister." 

We ended up chasing each other in the water, both of us soaking wet and out of breath. It lasted for a while, until Luhan stopped running away and put both of his hands in the air.

"Okay! Okay! I give up!" He gasped for air. 

I smirked."Took you long enough." But then I saw him running straight at me and pushing me, causing both of us to fall underwater, with Luhan on top of me.

We both got up to the surface, with smiles at each other. I playfully shoved him, and he just laughed. I really enjoy spending time with Luhan. 

Jongin's POV:

I got up from my lying position, and saw Kyung Mi and Luhan in the midst of a splash fight. I'm glad that everyone accepted living with a girl and she fit along just right. But I felt a bad presence beside me, coming from Sehun, who's eyes were locked on the two. He seemed to be glaring at Luhan, and looked very bitter. 

"Yo Sehun, you okay? You seem mad," I asked, concerned.

"I'm fine," he gritted through his teeth, not looking at me.