15.It's Alright

Kyung Mi's POV:

//PREVIOUSLY....

I bit my lip, and tip-toed across the floorboards, trying my hardest not to make any sounds. Waking any member up is the last thing I want to do, they need their precious sleep.

I made my way to the bathroom, and quickly brushed my teeth, rubbing my tired eyes. My body was full of fatigue, yet my head couldn't seem to calm down. I couldn't stop thinking about something, someone.

Then, something made me snap out of my tired trance. I turned, and saw a figure in front of me. It was too dark, so I couldn't make out who it was.//

"W-who is it?"

I called out softly, partly scared and partly nervous. My body was tense, frozen in place.

"Kyung Mi..." The unknown person spoke, and I knew who it was automatically. How could I forget that voice?

"Jongie..?" I whispered loudly in shock.

Jongin came closer, and I could finally make out his blinding smile. "Wow, how did you know?" He smirked at me, before giving me a kiddish smile.

I tsk-ed, shaking my head in a joking way."You should have more faith in your childhood friend, Kim Kai."

He chuckled in response. "Sooooo, why are you up at this unearthly hour?" He questioned, scratching the back of his head.

I chuckled awkwardly, giving him a sheepish smile."You do realize I could ask you the same question."

"I just heard a bunch of noise and decided to check if anything was wrong," he shrugged. He scanned my face, his own face filling with concern."You look really tired. Are you okay?"

"I'm just," I paused, "stressed I guess? I need some time to myself, to figure myself out, y'know?" I gave him a timid smile, and brushed him off.

"I understand, but can I ask you something?"

I nodded.

Jongin paused, looking reluctant to ask me whatever was on his mind."What....what did you do to Sehun and Luhan.."

I froze. My body stopped functioning. I widened my eyes at him, as I gaped my mouth."W-what do you mean?"

He sighed, and looked down in disappointment."Look, I don't know what you did or said to them, but they obviously didn't take it well,"

"I didn't do anyth-"

"Yeah I know, just, try to get them to feel better, yeah? We're doing a lot of new projects in Exo and I really don't want them to fall behind or worse get..punished." Jongin scrunched his brows together in pain, and looked at me intensely.

I sighed, biting my lip."I get it, I'll do something..."

"Kyung Mi, I'm always here for you, no matter what. Don't ever forget that."

I shyly smiled at him, and nodded reassuringly. "I know, I know."

He grinned right back at me and ruffled my hair as if I was a kid."Well, I need to catch some sleep, I'll see you tomorr- I mean, later..?"

"Yup, see you later," I chuckled.

And just like that, Jongin went back to bed and I was left alone in the dark dorm yet again.

Luhan and Sehun, weren't taking it well...?

Well, I guess that was expected. I didn't exactly do the most honorable thing to the two of them, and I don't think they could ever forgive for what I've done. Did I regret my decision, yes and no. Yes, because now I've just hurt the two nice people, and no, because I don't think I could have ever chosen one over the other and not beat myself over it.