07.To The Beach! Pt.3

Hello again! Jasmine here! ヾ(^∇^)

Ahh! This took soooo long to write! I just wasn't happy with what I wrote so I kept on re-writing it. So I hope you guys like this chapter!

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to my amazing dongsaeng and chingu, Deltia! This is just a little thanks for being nice and amazing to me. ヽ(^。^)丿 You're awesome!~~

I got inspiration while I was reading the manga, 'Say I Love You Ch.5 and Exo's Showtime Ep. 6

Enjoy~~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Warning: Attempted humor. Try not to cringe.  You've been warned.( ̄~ ̄;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung Mi's POV:

(Time: 9:56pm)

I woke up to the from a shake on the shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Luhan smiling at me.

"Wake up, Kyung Mi. We're at the cabin Suho said he rented. You can go back to sleep in there, okay?" I smiled back at him.

"Okay, Lulu. Thanks for waking me up." I smiled at him again and rubbed all of the sleep out of my eyes.

We all got out of the car and headed inside. Suho opened the door and everyone looked around. The beagle-line automatically looked for food, and everyone else just looked for a bed. Then everyone realized, that there's only 2 beds. I guess everyone else noticed as well. We all gathered to the main living space.

"So, what's the sleeping arrangement?"

"I call a bed!"

"No! I need the bed. Otherwise, I get a really sore back."

"Fine, grandpa. You can sleep on the floor."

"What?!? Fine, but only because you creep me out."

"Huh? What's going on?"

"Where's the food?" 

"Shut up for one second about food, well ya'!"

"OKAY GUYS!! And girl! We need to figure out who sleeps on the beds."

So after a lot of arguing and a little bit(I mean a lot of) violence(mostly from Kyungsoo, that devil.), we finally managed to agree on something. So I got a bed all to myself, and the other bed was occupied by the two leaders, Suho and Kris.

"Is everyone satisfed?" Suho asked. Majority of them just grunted and others just didn't say anything. 

"Well then, good night!" With that, Suho joyfully skipped into his bed.

Everyone then took turns showering(some showering together to save time), and brushing their teeth. I felt very tired, so I headed to bed fairly early, everyone else still goofing off in the living room.

I walked in the bedroom, and saw Suho and Kris already alseep and cuddling each other. I aww-ed at the adorable scene and headed into my bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell into a deep sleep. 

Luhan's POV:

"Good night, guys," I said before turning off the light. 

"Good night, hyung," everyone said in response.

I went to my sleeping bag on the floor, which was next to Lay and Chen, and headed to sleep.