Alex's eyes lit up and he dashed forward, a blade falling from his sleeve as he went to stab Peredite before she could react.

Instead, like lightning, she moved her hand and blocked the blade with her palm, the blade stopping instantly against her crystal hand, revealing her claws. Alex's eyes widened before she leaned back and planted her foot into his chest, throwing him back. The vampire slid backwards on his feet before snarling in anger, his eyes turning red and filling with rage.

"How is it there is no anger in your heart at all!? There is no evil for me to take!?"

"Zealots are good by nature. Sure there may be anger in me, but it can't be used for evil purposes. Our maker created us with this in mind." Peredite confessed. "And I won't let you use your power in your fight either." She raised her hand and a bright purple light opened in front of her where two Kiras stepped out. One wearing her black and pink jacket, and the other wearing a white blouse with a brown hide jacket.

"Kira!" Alison called with a smile.

"Can you handle him?" Kira asked her twin.

Aviri grinned and cracked her knuckles. "It would be my absolute pleasure."

Alex picked himself up with a snarl. "You think I'm scared of you!?"

"Considering the fact your trembling, yes." Aviri answered. "Come on little boy. Show me what your father taught you."

Alex's eyes filled with pure rage, and he ran forward swinging his dagger at Aviri, only to have her grab him by the wrist, pull his arm to the side and slam her foot into his throat. His dagger fell to the ground as he landed on his back hard.

"And I thought you were quick." Alison noted, looking to Kira.

"Aviri specializes in hand to hand." Kira shrugged.

Alex climbed back onto his feet and roared, his clothing tearing as his skin turned gray. "I'm going to tear you apart you filthy traitor! You make vampires look like push overs! You conspire with our enemies the werewolves like it's not a big deal, but you have no idea the hell you're bringing to our race! It's going to be you who destroys the world! You blame us for war and chaos but it's you who's trying to start the end of the world!"

"Are you just going to keep running your mouth or are you going to fight me?" Aviri taunted, motioning for him to come at her.

He roared as his true form broke free. His clothing tore apart, leaving him in barely a loin cloth of pants. His chest grew, as did his forearms. His fingers seemed to turn into bone like claws and his legs grew so he was standing on his toes like Peredite, but with the same bony claws on his feet. Horns grew on his head, curving forwards but only about half a foot long as his ears also grew longer and outwards. His teeth turned razor sharp as his nose and mouth bulged into a short snout with a pointed nose like a bat, and large leathery wings extended from his back with a very short stubby boney tail behind him that ripped his trousers a bit more. His skin was dark and leathery, and his body was covered in dark scars like he had seen a hundred fights. He now stood at least eight feet tall, with paws as big as a small table.

"You give vampires a bad name. You act like savage animals, and are the reason that humans hate our kind so much." Aviri scoffed, brushing dust off her shoulder.

"We Kill humans to survive! They have to hate us!" Alex roared.

"I've drank the blood of plenty of humans, and have only killed the ones who deserved to die." Aviri admitted.

"You've killed humans!? That's against your rules! How can you so easily break your mother's rules!?"

"Because if a person is going to keep killing and hurting people no matter how many years they spend in prison repenting, they're never going to stop being a monster. Humans are capable of the same evils that we are and vice versa." Aviri explained. "If demons need to be killed because they can't change, then humans need to be held to the same standard."