Chapter X ~My soulmate!

(Still Opal's P.o.V.)

I bolt in to the throne room. I see Master Skybrine standing at Seto's cage. They both turn to look at me.

"Master Skybrine! I'm sorry to interrupt but I have some urgent news!" I quickly say.

Skybrine returns to what he was doing before I bursted in. "Well? Go on. No one's stoping you." He urges me.

I shoot Seto a look of apology before finishing my message. "I know princess Cecilia's current location."

Skybrine stops and turns to look at me. He smiles with a smile as evil as his father.

"Good work, solder." He says. "Well, where is she?"

"I'll only tell if you promise to let my brothers go free and don't hurt them anymore." I say.

"Yes, fine." He says.

"She has been on a planet called earth. In a different dimension." And thats all I say.

He smiles once again. "Well, that's very good. I'll have Enderlox get the boys. You can have them when I have my hands on Cecilia. Ty!" Skybrine yells.

A winged boy suddenly appears next to him, so I assume this is "Ty".

"You rang?" He says. "Yes can you get pioneers 241 and 242 for me?" Skybrine says.

"Oh, and take her with you." He finishes. "Ty" looks over to me and I get this weird feeling. And not the good kind.

"Come with me, ma'lady." He says and shows me to the prison cell where Mitch and Jerome where being kept.

As soon as the door is open I run in. "Mitch?" I ask.

He looks at me and says. "Oh, Opal. If only you were here or if I was only a bigger and stronger I could have maybe saved him. And now they took, and we can never see you again!" He crys.

"But, Mitch. I'm right here." I say. Mitch's eyes go wide as he starts to stand.

"Opal? Is it realy you? No it can't be Mitch. She's just a figment of your imagination. She'll disappear in a moment and you'll be all alone again. Like always." He says to himself.

"No Mitch. I really am here." I say as I hug him. "O-Opal? Oh, Opal! I missed you so much!" He says as he hugs back.

"Opal! They took him and I couldn't stop them!" He yells out.

Just as I was about to inquire more, a heap of fur catches my eye.

He points to it and says. "That's Jerome."

(Enderlox's P.o.V.)

As soon as I saw her I knew she was my soulmate. My "one and only". And when I saw what had happened to her brothers, my heart broke.

"He'll be fine." I say trying to reassure her.

"Fine!? Look at him he's a furry... thing!!!" She yells back.

"Actually, he's a bacca." I correct her. but that only makes things worse.

"Dose it look like I care!?" She retaliates.

"Trust me. It could have been worse." I say, still as calm as before.

"Worse! How could it be any worse?!" She yells.

At this point I snapped. "Well, excuse me for trying to comfort my soulmate!" I say then quickly cover my mouth and teleport a way.

(A/N)

Hey guys! I excited to say that I'm going (to try) to post every Tuesday! :D

I just want to say a big thank you for all the love and support you guys have given me throughout my time here on wattpad. I know I'm not the best, but it still feel good to know you guys like my work.

Also, if you're ever in the mood to chat, feel free to message me! :)

Also there is a Q and A going on on my random thoughts book. Be sure to check it out!

Now the thing you all have been waiting for...

Question of the day!

How do you like the story so far? What do you think is going to happen?

And I think that's it so I hope you enjoyed! If you did be sure to comment and vote! And if you want to know what I'm doing at any given moment, just follow me! I'd love to see you in the streets of Cloud Nine! Also follow me on Instagram! (@GabbiKumo) But that's all for today! Thanks guys and good-bye! (^-^)/

~Gabbi ★彡