Chapter VI (Part One.) ~Yeah, but a cow says moo.

Five months have past, Jimmy and I have become almost in separable. And I have become good friends with Tyler and Kyle.

We're in the cafeteria, talking and laughing.

"... And so then Tyler goes, 'Yeah, but a cow says moo.'" Kyle says and we all laugh.

"Wow Tyler. I can't believe you'd say that!" I sat.

"There's a lot of things you would not believe about me."

"Attention students. Try outs for the school talent show are next week. The sign up papers are at the principles office. Be sure to sign up before its too late!" The PA system announced.

"A talent show! We should try out!" I say.

"Talent shows aren't my thing." Jimmy says.

"Come on. It'll be fun!" I beg.

"No." He says.

"Pwese, Jimmy?" I ask doing my best puppy impression.

"Fine." he finally says.

"Yay!" I cheer happily. He chuckles. "Ok, so. Jimmy and I will sing. Tyler you can play guitar. Kyle you can..."

"Hold on, hold on, hold on. I am not playing in front of people." Tyler cuts me off.

"And I never signed up for this." Kyle says.

"Fine. I'll just get a soundtrack." I playfully huff. Then the bell rang and we head off to our classes.

***

School was out for the day. Jimmy, Tyler, Kyle and I were walking home, when Jimmy said, "Hey, guys. Do you want to come over for a bit?" We all said 'yeah sure.'

***

We watched a movie and talked for a bit. But then Tyler got bored. "Can't we please do something?" He wined.

"How about we record?" Kyle says.

"Sheila, have you ever heard about a game called...

Minecraft?"

(A/N)

Dat cliffhanger doh. :3

Hey, guys. I'm sorry about not posting yesterday I had to help setup for a garage sell that we're doing as a fundraiser for the camps we're going to this year. So yeah. :/

But... One week from tomorrow I'll seventeen! *Throws confetti everywhere.* Yay! :D

CQotD:

Who is your favorite youtuber?

My answer:

Skydoseminecraft. :3

But any ways guys. I hope you enjoyed! If you did be sure to comment and vote! And if you want to know what I'm doing at any given moment, just follow me! I'd love to see you in the streets of Cloud Nine! Thanks and good-bye guys!

~Gabbi <3