Chapter I ~The one and only royal sorcerer.

"Hey, Seto! Want to go practice magic?" I asked Seto, my teacher, best friend, and crush.

He is eightteen and he taught me everything I know about magic. He was the only kid who treated me like any other kid when we were young. And we became unseparable.

"Just one second, Cee. I have to finish this." Oh! Did I mention that he is a sorcerer? The one and only royal sorcerer. Thanks to me.

"OK, just hurry!" I whined.

***

"Ok, there we can go now." Seto announced.

"Yay!" I cheered.

Seto chuckled at this, then we went to the training field.

***

"Cee, you have to focus!" Seto said as I tried (and failed) at performing a spell

"I'm trying my best! It just comes naturally to you! Some of us have to work on it!" I say quoting Seto very own saying from when we were young.

"Maybe we should take a break." Seto said. I gladly excepted the offer.

***

We just sat in the field watching the clouds lazily float by. Until Seto finely broke the silence.

"So, Cee. Your birthday is coming up soon, do you know what you want yet?" He asked with those brown eyes that would make any girls heart melt.

I feel my face heat up. "W-well..." 'No! Don't stutter in front of him!' I think to myself.

"I was thinking maybe a new spell book and some potion ingredients." I say.

Seto sat up and looked at me. His hood was down allowing the wind to blow through his brown hair.

"Is that all?" He asked. I nod knowing that talking would only result in more stuttering.

"You know, you're all most at coronation age. Have you thought about who you want to rule with you? I mean your father probably has lots of young men lined up for you to choose from." Seto said. I groan.

"I guess so. But I haven't thought about it." I lie. I spend a lot of time thinking on this subject, but every time I do Seto is the only one I see ruling with me.

"Well, I know that you'll make right choice, and that you'll be happy with whomever you choose." He said with a small smile which I returned.

***

"It's getting late, we should start heading home, Cee. Your father will be worried." Seto said as he stood up. I had only just noticed that the sun is setting.

"Yah, I guess you're right." I said.

"When am I not?" Seto said with a playful smile. "Race you to the castle?"

"Ok!" I say. "Ready? Go!" I say then run ahead.

"Hey! No fair, I wasn't ready. Cee! Come back here!" Seto yelled after me, but I didn't stop running.

***

We arrived at at the castle after night fall. Seto and I waked in to the throne room, only to find Father pacing the floor. 'Oh boy. We're in trouble.' I thought.

"Cecilia! Where have you been? I was worried." Father said.

"Told ya." Seto whispered to me. I would have hit him if we were not in front of Father.

"I'm sorry Father. Seto and I were practicing in the field, and we must have lost track of time." I said bowing along with Seto.

Father just said, "Ok. Just make sure it doesn't happen again. You could have gotten hurt." He says to me.Then he dismisses us.

In the hall I tell Seto. "I don't know what Father is worried about. Minecraftia is in a time of peace. Even his brother hasn't showed his ugly mug lately. I just think he's over reacting."

"Well I see where he's coming from. If 'He' is waiting for his son to grow up before acting, then it wouldn't be long, seeing as he's nineteen. Plus the creatures of darkness still lurk around ever corner. And wants to protect you, he loves you, you know." Seto said.

"Yah, I know. Guess you're right." I say.

"I always am!" He laughs.

???'s P.O.V

"Son, I think it's time." My father says to me and I grin wickedly.

"Yes sir. Shall I visit my uncle or cousin frist?" I ask unable to wipe the smile off my face.

"Your uncle. And bring your friends." He says. The world of minecraftia won't know what hit it.

"Come along EnderLox, WitherMU. I have a family reunion to attend." I laugh.

(A/N)

And... Done! Yay! I plan to do one to two chapters a week depending on if I have time, or not.

It takes me one and a half to two hours to right a chapter (that's including, thinking of the chapter, righting it and then prof reading it so, yah.).

But anyways I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. Leave a vote if you did, and I'll see you in the next chapter!

~Gabbi <3