Chapter III ~Anger issues.

Seto and I sat in the field for hours, just enjoying each others presents and talking from time to time. Before long I had fallen asleep.

"Cee," Seto said, shaking me to wake me up. "Wake up we need to go home, or your Father is going to be mad."

"Ok." I said as I lazily got up. "That's my good girl." he said as he kissed the top of my head.

***

We were walking home when I smelled smoke. "Seto? Do you smell that?" I asked.

"Yah. It smells like smoke." Seto took a deep breath and his eyes widened. "And gunpowder."

We both ran over the hill and stopped dead in our tracks.

The castle was destroyed.

"No!" I gasped. I started to run towards it, but Seto stopped me.

"Cee you can't go in there!" He said.

"But Seto my father-!"

"Will be fine. But you won't if you go in there!" He said.

"Then what am I suppose to do?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He replied with a stern tone and face.

"Wha-?" I started, but he cut me off.

"Your father has anticipated an attack, so he had a plan. If the kingdom were to be compromised, you were to be sent somewhere your cousin and uncle can't find you. And I'm to preform the teleportation."

"But Seto! I don't want to leave!" I said.

"Oh, but you will." A voice says. I turn around to see none other than my cousin himself.

"Skybrine." I whisper.

"In the flesh. It's so nice to finally meet you, Princess." He bows mockingly. Seto protectively, steps in front of me.

"Aw... Dose the Princess had a boyfriend? How cute! You know what, I'll not kill him today. Just so you can watch him slowly and painfully die. And then we'll have some fun." (Not in that way you pervs!) He says with a laugh.

"You'll never touch her!" Seto says.

"Oh? And how will you stop me?" Skybrine says with a smile still on his face.

"Like this." And a light engulfs me and then it all fades to black.

}Seto's P.o.V{ (Didn't see that one coming did ya?)

'Cee's gone. But she's safe.' I think. Skybrine's face drops, and he looks at me angrily. "What did you do!?!" he yells.

"I teleported her someplace you'll never find her." I say smugly.

"You'll pay for this!" He yells again. 'Man, he needs to see someone about his anger issues.' I laugh inwardly at this.

Just then I feel a collar snap around my neck. I cry out as it electrocutes me. I feel as though all the magic is sucked out of me. And I sink to my knees.

I turn around to see a boy about my age. But he has dragon wings and a tail. His eyes are purple with slits for pupils. He smiles and shows off his sharp canines.

"Good job Ty." Skybrine says.

"Thank you." 'Ty' replies in a rather deep voice.

"Sky!" a Wither yells, as he flys over to us. "The sun is coming up the troops at burning!" It says.

"Tell them to retreat." Sky says.

"I don't see the girl. Did you get what you came for?" Ty says.

"No. The princess is in another castle." Sky says.

"What do you want is to do with this one?" the wither asks, gesturing to me.

"Take him. he might be useful." Sky say.

And with that, I'm knocked out.

}Cecilia's P.o.V.{

I woke up in a strange room with a huge headache.

"Sheila? Time to get up." a unfamiliar voice said.

'Who is Sheila?' I wondered as I stood up. I look down to see I'm in pajamas. 'Huh? I don't remember putting these on.' I look around the room to find it wasn't mine.

It was large and airy. Almost a perfect square, but one of the corner has a pillar.

The was a bed, a desk, a closet, and a dresser with a mirror. I look at it to see no change in my looks.

I look in the desk to see a letter addressed to me.

"Dear, Cecilia.

"If you are reading this, then your cousin must have attacked. And I teleported you here.

"Your safe here as long as you don't try to use magic, or try to contact me.

"Your name in this world is Sheila Oswin. And you're still sixteen.

"Your father and I will be safe as long as you stay hidden. Stay low and out of sight.

"I'll come for you when it's safe.

"I love you.

"Seto."

I start to cry, I miss him, so much.

(A/N)

Up date! Yay! So how y'all doin'? (Yes I'm southern. I lived in Texas for like nine years. Deal with it.)

So don't beat me with a stick, but... Imaynotbeabletoupdatetillsaterday. *Hides behind Jerome.*(@Mazelbear will get that.)

I have piano and guitar tomorrow. The a family are coming in from out of town and their daughter likes me to the point of, I can't leave her or she'll cry.

So. Yah.

The C.Q.o.t.D is:

Do you have/had a pet?

My answer is:

Yes! I currently only have one dog. But in the past I've had, two dogs, three fish, a frog, and a snail!

But that's all for today! I hope you enjoyed! If you did be sure to comment and vote! And if you want to know what I'm doing at any given moment, just follow me! I'd love to see you in Cloud Nine! But any ways, thanks and good-bye guys!

~Gabbi <3