Chapter VI (Part Two.) ~What are we singing at the talent show.

I looked at him I was scared and worried. "No." I asked, wanted to know more on the subject.

"Well... It's a game, in which you can build things, or play mini games, or fight monsters and stuff." Kyle said. I sigh, 'I'm still safe.' I think.

"We record it and post it to YouTube." Tyler says. "Would you like to play?"

"Not this time. But I would like to watch, if that's ok." I say.

"Sure that's fine." Jimmy says.

"Here." Jimmy says as he pulls a chair up next to his desk, I sit down. He logs in and presses play.

"Ok guys. Intro in, three, two, one. Hey guys! SetoSorcerer here and..." He says.

What? that can't be right. He just used my boyfriend's name. His character even looks like Seto. If there wasn't two other people here I would tackle him to the ground and beat some answers out of him.

***

Before I know it the recording's over, Tyler and Kyle had left. And I'm siting in the chair starring into space.

"Sheila?" A hand passing in front of my face brings me back to reality. "I've been talking to you for the past five minutes." Jimmy says.

"I'm sorry I was..."

"Just thinking." He finished my sentence. "Sheila, we've known each other for six months almost. When are you going to tell me what you're thinking about?"

I was shocked. I didn't know what to tell him. "I-I don't know."

"Oh." He simply replies, the hurt showing in his speech. "Excuse me for a second." He says as he leaves.

And I sit there in silence.

***

After awhile he comes back. "Sheila. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pressed. It's your choice to keep secrets and you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to. Will you for give me? I won't do it again, I promise." He says.

"Jimmy, I forgave you when you to your room. But thank you." I say with a smile. "Besides, we have more pressing maters to attend to."

"Like what?" He asks.

"Like, what are we singing at the talent show."

(A/N)

0-0 Over two hundred and fifty reads. What?

Thank you so much! :D

Now, in other news. I am going to camp next week (June 9-11) so I won't be posting new chapters. But I will try to post pictures to my Instagram (@GabbiKumo) and I will try to post updates to my randomness book.

Also thank you all for entering the character contest! I will have more in the future so if you don't get in don't panic. :)

CQotd is:

Are you going to/have been to a camp(s) this year?

My answer:

Yes! :D I'm going to two this year and I'm excited for both of them. :)

But any ways guys. I hope you enjoyed! If you did be sure to comment and vote! And if you want to know what I'm doing at any given moment, just follow me! I'd love to see you in the streets of Cloud Nine! Thanks and good-bye guys!

~Gabbi <3