Chapter IX ~The testing list.

Opel's P.o.V. (Before she and Cecilia's meeting.)

I was on my daily route to the castle and thinking all that has happened since our rulers and so called "Protecters" either died, was captured, or disappeared.

It's been months since the invasion of Skybrine and his army and every things that could go wrong did.

He has captured spawn city and anyone who respawns is captured and tested on. Including my little brothers.

Mitch, the younger of the two, secretly slips the guards letters who gives them to me.

Jerome, the older, was forced to work in the fields. He works all day then comes with bruises and cut over his body. And Mitch cleans him up. Then the cycle repeats.

Sky holds them over me. Forcing me to do his biding or my brothers will face the consequences of death or, greater still, testing .

So I do my do diligence for their sakes.

"General commander! Over here!" A voice draws me out of my thoughts.

A figure stands in the shadows of a few trees. I would have thought it was a zombie if it hadn't spoke.

"I would like a update on the current situation." The figure says as "it" walked in to the light.

To my shock and horror "the presumed to be dead" princess Cecilia stood in front of me.

My eyes widened and I said the first thing that came to mind. "N-no, this isn't possible! You're dead!" I yell.

"Shush!" She says. "You'll blow my cover!" But she was in her royal robes. It would be hard to miss her. So I say "What cover?"

"Good point." She responds.

"Wait, dose this mean you're a ghost? Because emperor Skybrine said you're dead." I say as that is the story he is telling.

What she says next sparks the worst decision I have and ever will make.

"Well, I'm not dead I've just been in hiding in a different dimension on a planet called earth. But that's beside the point. How are things going here?" She says. 'Hiding?' I think.

"It's horrible, your highness. Emperor Skybrine has increased the spawn rate of mobs and has captured spawn city. Anyone who dies and respawns is captured and Imprisoned. Plus he is draining the magic from all the magical beings. Even SetoSorcerer, your highness." I say with her previous statement still in my head.

"And what of my father?" She says. "Disappeared without a trace. No one knows where he is." I say. I wonder if he's in hiding as well.

"Ok, well then. Tell no one of this meeting. And just keep up the good work till I get there myself. That is all." She says breaking my train of thought once again. "Yes, my lord." I say and salute as she vanishes.

I cant help but think of the statement she said. "...Hiding in a different dimension on a planet called earth..."

'This could be my ticket to freeing the boys!' I think to myself.

'But it's high treason to the throne of mincraftia.'

"Why does this have to be such a hard decision!" I groun.

"Genaral commander Opal!" A private yells as he runs at a fast pace towards me.

I stop my horse. "What is it?"

He continues. "You're brothers! They are on the testing list for next week!"

My mind goes blank. "No." I simply say as I ride my horse at full speed towards the castle.

(A/N)

So I'm back to finish writing thrones. *confetti goes every where.*

I still can't tell you when I'll have the next chapter up but it'll be some time soon.

So for 1k reads on this book I posted a q and a chaper in "gabbi's collection of random thoughts." So feel free to Post a comment there. Also, I'm on a new phone so the quality may not be as good as you're use to. But bear with me. I'm still learning. :)

And I think thats about all. So...

I hope you enjoyed! If you did be sure to comment and vote! And if you want to know what I'm doing at any given moment, just follow me! I'd love to see you in the streets of Cloud Nine! Also follow me on Instagram @GabbiKumo! But that's all for to day! Thanks guys and good-bye! (^-^)/

~Gabbi ♥