Slowing her movements, Shinsa tenderly smoothened out the turtleneck, and brought it to her face to take a whiff, smelling a rather familiar scent.

An image popped up in her mind, and a small smile made its way onto her face. A smile only filled with sadness, and loneliness.

'I never got to give it back. It even still smells like him...' the hands holding the fabric began trembling. The Uchiha brought the piece of clothing close to her face, completely drowning herself in the smell of it. Her senses consumed in the citrus lemon grass scent, that had a hint of a bamboo-muskiness to it. The signature smell of the one and only Kakashi Hatake.

After being around him since the tender age of 4, Shinsa was starting to fall victim to the side-effects of being too attached to him. Tremors racked throughout her entire body and she breathed heavily.

The white haired Uchiha slowly rose her head from the piece of clothing. Two red orbs glowed throughout the dark room of the infirmary. Anger and hatred showed throughout them very clearly. Veins bulged from her forehead, a drastic contrast to her awfully pale skin.

For a second, dark purple chakra, a mix of her regular blue chakra and the Kyuubi's red one, oozed out of her.

And quick as it appeared, the chakra and anger was gone.

All that remained was a blank faced Uchiha, undergoing an internal war. 

______________________

"Is it just me, or is this sea like a hillside?" The voice of a straw hat wearing Captain questioned, while the boat rocked forwards violently. "The ship's moving crazy fast!" he exclaimed with a grin. Shinsa walked soundlessly out of the infirmary that has somewhat become her bedroom, and begun to listen to the chatter going on throughout the ship.

"It's a Sea-Hill. You see them all the time." Law nonchalantly explained.

"No you don't!" Usopp screamed, clearly scared. Turning away from them, Shinsa closed her eyes, allowing herself to bask in the sunlight. The soft, cool breeze lightly blowing against her long white locks. Her hair was messy from the nap she had just taken, but she didn't really care at the moment.

"Nami! Where are we heading again?!" The voice of the one and only Monkey D. Luffy shouted.  The way he constantly yelled, and was always so positive, was so similar to a certain green-body suit wearing individual that a chill went down the white haired Uchiha's spine.

"A place called Dressrosa. Traffy told us to ignore the middle needle and to take detours rather than follow a straight path." Nami explained. Was Law that worried that Doflamingo would catch up to them so quickly? That was the only explanation Shinsa could come up with, based on his cautiousness. She took on look at him, and knew that while he was anticipating the blonde Warlords death, he was scared.

"D-Dressrosa?!" Kin'emon suddenly shouted as if he was hit with a bolt of lightning.

"You know about it?" Luffy asked.

"Th-That is where we-where I wish to go! Do you have business there as well?!" Kin'emon asked.

"Yeah I think so!" Luffy answered, and turned his attention to Law. "Who were you just talking to Traffy?" Luffy asked.

"Doflamingo." Law casually stated.

"Doflamingo?! From the Seven Warlords?! Isn't he like, the most dangerous guy to mess with?!" Usopp suddenly shouted, butting into the conversation.

"The plan's already in motion." Law said. Hearing this, the only Uchiha on board the ship who was now sitting down sideways on the railing of the ship, turned to look at the group.