Chapter20:Where's Zayn? And why did you just kiss me?

Jasmine's P.O.V

Zayn said he'd be back in a day or two. He'd been gone three days now and I was worried.

Louis, Liam, and Harry where all out of town too. The only person I could find was Niall. And the only person that I wanted to talk to right now was him. We had grown so close since I flew out on tour with the band. He was so considerate and easy to be around.

"Niall i'm worried." I said as he stood in the doorway of his hotel room with a cup of tea in his hand.

"Come in." He said as he stepped aside to let me in.

I sat down on a couch. "Do you know where Zayn is?" I felt my stomach, I felt so much bigger than before.

He looked passed me with a sad expresson and sipped his coffee.

"Tell me Niall.Please."

He threw a newspaper onto the coffee table in front of me. On the cover it read "THE SIDE OF ZAYN NO ONE WANTS TO SEE." Underneath it was a picture of Zayn with a beer bottle in his hand with a cigarette in his mouth. Since when did he smoke?Or drink?

There was an article next to the picture:

One Direction's Zayn Malik was seen at at local bar in Amsterdam last night drinking...ALOT. Sources say that Malik said "He was stressed from hearing some big news and needed to get his 'party on'"

I read it and then looked up at Niall."

"Who the hell does he think he is?" I threw the newspaper on the table.

Niall shook his head "I don't know whats up with him lately. I mean even before you came here and all this happend, he'd been acting weird,like not himself." He sat down beside me.

"You know Niall,  from the day i first met him, i knew that we loved each other, and now, i'm not even sure he does." I put my head in my hands.

"I know someone else who does." He whispered.

I looked up at him, and gavehim a confused look. What was he talking about.

"Who?" I asked.

"Jasmine," He said " Zayn is one of my best friends and I love him and I know you're probably gonna slap me and get really mad at me for this,but, I have to do it."

"Do wha-"

He kissed me forcefully. What was happening?

"Niall!" I stood up and started to head for the door.

"See, I told you." He said opening the door for me.

"Niall, I love you, but, I don't know if I love you in that way." I walked out of his hotel room crying.