Chapter9:Cuddled on the couch

Zayn brought me back to his house to dry off and get warm.  He gave me a one of his T-shirts and a pair of his basket ball shorts.

"Where are your parents?' I asked, as he handed me a mug of hot chocolate.

"Visiting family in London..." He grinned at me and sat down beside me on the Malik's couch. He put a blanket over me.

I knew what he was thinking.What a dirty boy... "Zayn Malik!" I slapped his arm. "I know what you're thinking." I laughed.

"What was I thinking then?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He cuddling next to me, he was warm but his hair was still damp from the rain.

"Nevermind." I chuckled. I did'nt want to encourage him,right now at least.

"Fine." He smiled as he nuzzled his nose into my neck. Shivers ran down my body.

The rain was still heavy outside, but the sound was soothing as we sat in silence for a while, hudddled together. I felt so safe in his arms. He was so strong,yet, so gentle. It was crazy,the way I felt about him. I had never felt so loved in all my life,and I had'nt known him for more than four months.

I thought about the way we had kissed in the rain early. That had always been a dream of mine. I always saw it in movies and thought "Gosh,that's romantic." But it was'nt the rain that made it so special, it was Zayn...

 MORE COMING SOON! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR BABIES :) LOVE LOVE LOVE- OLIVIA❤