Chapter1:Nerd at first sight

NOTE TO READERS❤THIS IS BASED ON,BEFORE ZAYN BECOMES FAMOUS.

Jasmine's P.O.V

Walking down the halls of Ridge View High School was the same way everyday. All I heard was, 'Hey Sexy!' or  'You must be a library book cause, I've been checking you out alot lately.' It was all the same to me. As annoying as it was, it was the price I had to pay for being popular.

I'd been 'popular' since Freshman year, and here I was senior year... The hottest boys in my class,The cutest clothes, and captain of the cheer squad. The teachers seemed to worship at my feet, and the 'nerds' drooled over me. I had everything. Until he showed up...And totally flipped my world, in a good way♥

"Alright class!" Mr.Bursey yelled, clapping his hands. All the students rushed to there seats,while my friends and I took our sweet time.

"Jasmine?" Mr.Bursey said in his deep profesional voice, as I slowly walked to my desk in the back of the room. My purple heels clicked underneath me.

"What?" I said innocently ,but, annoyed at the same time. Giggles came from all around the room.

"Could you please seat yourself? I have some news i'd like to share with the class." He smiled politely.

I gave him a fake smile , then sat down at my desk.

He waited for me to sit before he spoke again.

"Today we will be expirementing with rocks and how their density affects them."

'BORING' I thought to myself.

"But first, i'd like to introduce our newest student. Zayn, would you be so kind to come up here?"

A dark brown haired fro hawk boy with dark skin and black rimmed glasses slowly mopped up towards Mr.Bursey. He wore a red plaid button down shirt with jeans and red nikes.He had a bit of a shadow on his chin and around his mouth.

'Cute,but, too low class for me.' I thought to myself. He looked shyly around the classroom.'Plus i've got a boyfriend.'

Whispers and laughs came from all around. I glanced of at my best friend, Amy and then, my boyfriend, Ryan. We laughed for a second.

'Nerd.' I mouthed to the both of them.

"This is Zayn." Mr. Bursey put his hand on the guy's shoulder. " Zayn is Brittish, and just moved here. When did you get here, Zayn?"

"Oh er,um,uh, A week ago." The boy  mummbled, as he adjusted his glasses and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Oh great!" Mr.Bursey smiled, "Now class, please make Zayn feel welcome...We will now start our experiment. Oh and, Zayn, we will partner you up with..." Mr.Bursey scanned his notebook.

'Please not me, please,please,pleeease.'  

"Jasmine." He looked up from his notebook, and I rolled my eyes. "Jasmine, wave your hand so Zayn knows who you are."

I raised my hand in shame. Zayn walked back towards me and sat down next to me. He gave me a shy smile and I gave him blank expression in return.

"Ok! get to work." Mr.Bursey said enthusiasticly and sat down at his desk.

Zayn opened a notebook, and started jotting down stuff.

"You know he doesn't need you to talk notes?" I said after popping a bubble with my gum.

"Oh sorry, just a habit." He chuckled and closed his notebook.

" So England,huh?" I glanced at him. He nodded and pushed his glasses up.

"What a freak." Amy whispered behind me. I ignored her. I normally would of agreed with her,but, this kid seemed kinda ...interesting...

I studied him as he opened his science book. He unexpectedly looked up at me, and we held a gaze. I jumped a little.

His hair made me want to run my fingers through it.

"I'll be right back." I said awkwardly. I walked up to Mr.Bursey's desk. I heard a few whistles and hoots.

"What is it, Jasmine?" He sighed,after looking up from his book. He was always reading,even during his lunch break.

"Why'd you pair me up with him?" I asked,almost in a whisper folding my arms on my cheast.

"Jasmine, you are in jeopardy of failing the year. Zayn, had the best grades in his class at his old school. Do the math." He waved his hand away.I rolled my eyes. "As a matter of fact, Zayn is going to be you tutor until that grade comes up."  My jaw dropped.

Zayn smiled at me. I plastered a fake smile.

I could not be caught dead with a nerd. What would Ryan think? I don't even know how to communicate with him. It's like meeting an alien or something. Hi i'm Zayn the Nerd, I come in Peace.