Chapter11:The Surprise

(Hey the dress that Jasmine's wearing is in the corner)

California was one of the best places to have a date!  So I thought out my plan perfectly.

We would go have lunch at a resteraunt.(I would pay of course) Then take her to the shopping mall and let her get whatever she pleases. And then when it started to get darker,we'd go have a picnic on the beach,with candles, and watch the stars.

Now tell me that you don't think that is romantic? If you don't, there might be something wrong with you.

When I brought Jasmine back to her place, I waited in the car. I wanted to be surprised myself, to see what she was wearing.

She came down the driveway, revealing green and pink  flowered dress. She looked beautiful.

Her hair falling down past her shoulders. Her flawless face.

I also tried my best to look nice. With a black T-shirt, my favorite Nike's and jeans.

When she got into the car I could'nt stop myself from grinning.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

"Is it too much?" She worried as she examined herself.

"Oh no no no." I smiled "It's perfect."

She put her hand on my cheek. "Thank you." And then leaned in to kiss me. I felt the sparks fly again.

I thanked her with a kiss.My stomach flipped.

She pulled away after a moment.

"What's wrong?' I asked.

"We're sitting in front of my house, my parents might be watching!"

I laughed. "Ok lets hit the road I guess."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you wanna have?" I asked as I examined the menu in front of me.

"I don't know." She mummbled.

"Hey, i'm from London, I don't know what's good around here." I added.

"Thennnn....." She scanned the menu once more. " Let's get spaghetti." She looked up at me from across the table.

"Ok and then we can eat it like lady and the tramp do." I joked with a grin.

She laughed too. I loved making her laugh. It made me feel good that I made her laugh. Her laugh was adorable.

A waitor with short curly hair and glasses came to take our order.

"What are we having today folks?" He said in a dull raspy voice.He took out his notepad from his apron.

I glanced over at Jasmine with a grin trying not to laugh. This guy reminded me of Naploean Dynamite.

Jasmine covered her mouth. "Um." She said in between a laugh. "We'll have *laugh the sp- *laugh -ghetti." She put her head down to laugh again.

"Is that all?" Napolean said.

"Yep." I said grinning

He mopped away slowly.

When he was out of sight, we both burst into laughter.

I laughed so hard that I could'nt breathe, and my stomach hurt. I think jasmine did too.

When I was finally able to speak, I gasped for air.

"I haven't laughed like that in forvever." She said in a Hallmark Card,kind of way. She smiled and reached across the table for my hand.