Chapter16:Rehearsal,Showtime, and an Emergency

I went to the boys' rehearsal, to see Zayn sing in person for the first time. His voice was so perfect, it made me want to cry. He sounded like and angel. And i'm not exaggerating.

"Ok boys.You can take five." Simon Cowell said as he waved his hand. Oh my god. Simon Cowell. I have to say hi.

Simon started to walk away.

Louis looked over at me from the up on the stage. "Simon!This is Zayn's girlfriend." He pointed in my direction.

Simon turned back towards me and smiled. He started to walk towards me and my heart pounded.

Zayn hopped off the stage and put his arm around me. "This is Jasmine." He smiled.

Simon shook my hand. " Ah, hello." He smiled and let go of my hand.

"It's so good to meet you." I said with a smile.

He stared at the two of us for a moment.  "You two are perfect together."

"Thanks man." Zayn said. He let go of me.

Simon patted Zayn's shoulder. "So are you guys gonna go public and tell the press?"

"I'd like to." Zayn smiled.

My eyes got wide. "You'd do that for me? Deal with all the cameras and press, following us around?"

"Of course." He kissed my head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now almost showtime. I was backstage with the guys in their dressing room waiting for them to go to their places.

Zayn had gone somewhere for a mic check.

"So do you guys ever get nervous?" I asked as I sat down on a couch.

"Nah not really." Harry said as he straightened out his jacket.

"You make us nervous." Liam blurted out. The guys all exchanged a grin.

"Well you make Zayn more nervous,but, its hard to concentrate on stage when we know there's a pretty girl in the audience." Niall raised an eyebrow.

I blushed and then rolled my eyes. "Would you guys stop that. I'm not even that pretty."

"Zayn thinks so." Louis said as he moved his eyebrows up and down.

"So do we." Harry said.

Liam started to sing. "You're insecure. Don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-o-r. Don't need makeup to cover up. Being the way that you are is en-o-o-ugh.

Harry sang , "Everyone else in the room can see it. Everyone else but yo-ou."

They all sang together. "Baby you light up my worl like nobody  else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But, when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, You don't kno-o-ow,you don't know your beautiful."

Louis took my hand and started dancing me around the room.

I laughed. "Ok. Ok. I get it."

Louis hugged me. "Good."

(SHOWTIME) Zayn's P.O.V

Jasmine was in the front row watching them perform with Liam's girlfirend, Danielle. She was very pretty and got a long with Jasmine well.

They were dancing around to what makes you beautiful and laughing. I was happy she was having fun.

I decided to pull Jasmine up on stage and sing to her. I held her hand and guided her up the stage as I sang. "Baby you light up my world like nobody else..."

She was blushing and the crowd was screaming. And all of the sudden, Jasmine closed her eyes and fell to the floor.

I immediately stopped singing and bent down to help her. She was passed out.

"Someone get help! Now!" I cried.