" ahem! " the girl glared at me. Ups?!. Guess I was staring

" what are you doing here. Nobody is allowed in here besides the boss! " she screeched. I felt like closing my ear because her voice was painful to the ears.

" I am the new Assistent " I squeaked. Her glare was so intimating

" down the floor, there is a big door which you Surely won't pass, knock only twice " she informed and went back to her work.

I nodded and started to walk down the floor. I gasped at the big door. Like whats the use of such a big door. We understand you're rich dude but come on this is so unnecessary and don't get me started with the vases that looked to be expensiver than my life. I could just grab one and....

Where are your thoughts going Mira!

I took a deep breath and raised my hand to knock. Wait what did she say again?. Should I knock twice Or thrice?

I think it was thrice. Yes, definitely!

So I knocked three times.

" Come in! " an all too familiar voice yelled. I shrugged it Off and put my hand on the door knob to push the door open but failed miserably because the door was to heavy. Oh my God. Why is the door so Heavy!. I tried again with all my might and it opened only a little. I heard heavy footsteps and suddenly the door was yanked open. I couldn't look up. I was too embarrassed.

I slowly raised my gaze, from the expensive shoes to the expensive suit and to the familiar smirk. My breath got caught in my throat when I saw his face.

What?

I started laughing hard. Now you're hallucinating. I slapped my head and looked up with a smile. I must have gone crazy. When i looked up again I expected the hallucinations to be gone but 'Keiren' still stood there in all his glory with amusement shinning in his eyes.

I scrunches my brows in confusion. Is this a dream. No, yes?. I stretched out my arm and pinched his upper arm.

" Ouch! What the hell was that for? " he said as he grabbed his upper arm in pain.

" This is no dream?!. What the hell are you doing here?. " I asked flabbergasted.

"This is my Company Angel, surprised?" he asked smirking

" how many freaking company's do you have?! Wait! I don't want to know. " I said and lifted my hand and put it on his mouth before he could talk. He raised his perfect brows at me so I instantly lowered my hand and muttered a sorry

" Wait, if you're the CEO and I am the Assistant then that means you're my Husband Boss!!"

" oh how right you are, baby I am your husband and now your boss too. That means I can command you around" he said as he runned his finger across my cheek softly.

" y-you planned this didn't you!! Argh how could I be so stupid? It was so obvious. Dumb dumb dumb!. " I scolded myself

He chuckled softly and went to his desk and leaned on it.

" next time you come in you knock only twice, understood? " he said turning all serious

I knew I had to knock only twice. Knew it!

" Mmhmm " I mumbled

" you have a mouth and a tongue, use them! " he yelled. Like what?!

" Yes sir, husband sir! " I saluted.

" take this serious Mira, I didn't bring you here to play around!. Dammit no!. I brought you here for the same reason as always. To break you. stop your nonsense! " he yelled