Note: Other works

If you liked this book, try my other works.

Hong Kong Heist

This is part 2 of the Azalea Heist Series. Reading part 1 is essential to understand this book.

--

Jin is back with a job for Taehyung and Yoongi, but this time it leads them out of the country and into the loft of someone who turns out to be far more dangerous than expected.

><

Mission Moon

Mission Moon

This is part 3 of the Azalea Heist Series. Reading part 1 and 2 is essential for understanding this one.

--

Three years after their job in Hongkong, an old friend turns up on Taehyung's and Yoongi's doorstep to ask for help in a special case that asks for all their finesse and tricks as conmen.

><

Bored Brains – Vmon/Taegi

Taehyung gets bored really fast. But boredom finds a sudden end when he consults the mysterious programmer who goes by the name brain monster to help him on his master thesis.

A rather funny heist-story in which the unique trio of programmer Namjoon, mathematician Tae and barista Yoongi plans to rob a bank.

><

BT21 Interceptor – Jikook/Taegi

The crew of the BT21 Interceptor is on a diplomatic mission in a sector of the galaxy far away from Earth when suddenly an unknown army is on its way to destroy the beloved blue planet. Without hesitation captain Jung Hoseok initializes the chaise after the foreign enemy. But instead of trained soldiers he has to handle a bunch of scientists and technicians and prepare them for a life-threatening battle. The struggles of the daily life of the seven-men-crew on board of the BT21 are anything but heroic.

A chaotic scifi-adventure with struggles and hardships of an unprepared crew.

><

Rise of Silla – Vmin/Namjin