- 6 -

Taehyung focus

"Hello," Taehyung cheered when Jin entered the room followed by Jungkook. He had a thing for Jeon, he had to admit. The easiness in the way he moved and the absolutely adorable bunny smile as a contrast to the delicious body made it inevitable to have a slight crush on that man.

"Jeon," he greeted the raven-haired and pulled him into a hug. This body simply felt right against him.

"Kim. As needy as ever," Jeon said, pushing him back with a tight grip on his hips. Their gorilla sadly was as straight as a pole.

Taehyung let go with a sigh and let his gaze wander over the younger. "Jeon. As awfully dressed as ever," he retorted. The man was mostly wearing suits, which did not suit him at all. The whole concept of white button-downs with a tie underneath a black jacket and dress pants seemed wasted on this Adonis. He belonged into blue jeans and t-shirts, a classy boy-next-door look.

"I'm just back from my shift at the club, so don't make me angry, Kim," the raven hissed, shrugging off the jacket. Jungkook was a bumper at one of the high-class clubs in Gangnam, and they had a dress code for those muscle pigs albeit they all looked awful in suits.

"You know I love you," Taehyung replied with a sweet smile and winked at the younger.

"Oh, stop this," Yoongi growled from behind them. "We have an album to record, and I'd like to grand Jeon his sleep as fast as possible."

Jungkook looked grateful and walked over to the table where Yoongi and Namjoon were sitting in front of a professional microphone and small studio Yoongi had prepared. They needed to show the museum what their 'band' could do, so they had to record some tracks to convince them that Jeon was good enough for their vernissage.

"Did you learn the songs I sent you?" Yoongi asked quietly while he prepared everything for the recording, doing some sound checks and adjusting the mic. They had decided that acoustic covers of some songs would be enough. Yoongi would write the songs for the show later. For now, they had the piano background his best friend had recorded some days ago in his basement and Jeon's voice.

"Now, you either leave or be quiet," Yoongi announced, giving Taehyung a side-glance.

Taehyung knew he was bad at being quiet, but he wanted to hear at least one song, so he placed the wine bottle and the crystal glasses on the kitchenette and sat down on the couch like an obedient little boy.

"I'll be leaving," Jin announced, "A customer is waiting for a Picasso."

All heads turned towards him.

"A legal Picasso," the beauty said and rolled his eyes.

"Okay," Yoongi said and sighed while Jin closed the door, "Ready Kook?"

The raven nodded and straightened himself once more. Namjoon and Taehyung could hear nothing of the piano because everything was happening under the two musicians' headphones, but when Jeon began to sing, Taehyung had to hold back a gasp. This voice was heavenly. So tender, but so spot on. He stared at the bumper in awe and had to force himself not to make a sound.

Since the day the younger had randomly started humming a melody during a job, he had known that Jeon had a sense of music, but he would never have guessed to find such a talent in their muscle pig. If the museum would not take their singer, they deserved to be not only robbed but raided. One who could not recognize a pearl of talent when it was in front of them did not deserve to have a whole room of treasures.