- 11 -

Taehyung focus

A curly blond mop tickled Taehyung's nose when he woke up, and he tried to blow off the annoying strands to cuddle closer to the warm body that smelled like sex and the remains of some expensive cologne. He could get used to this scent. But apparently his cuddling had woken up the one in his arms, because the blond mop suddenly moved, and two tired cacao eyes looked up at him. The brown orbs almost vanished when a wide smile crossed over Jimin's face.

"Sexy," Taehyung mumbled and kissed the small nose and then the tempting plump lips. Kissing Jimin felt so good, he never wanted to stop. The way the other would press his body up against him and nibble and lick on his bottom lip made him forget everything else. He was addicted to it.

"Hm, morning taste," Jimin joked between kisses and let out one of his cute chuckles. Since Taehyung had first heard this endearing sound, he could not get enough of it. It made him unbelievably happy.

"Shut up," he whispered with a smile and brought the hand that had rested over the blonde's waste up into the soft curls to play with them.

"Coffee or tea?" he asked when they broke apart, both still too tired and lazy for a second round.

"Coffee," Jimin answered and smiled shyly. "I wish every Monday would start like this."

Taehyung placed another peck on the smaller man's nose, untangled their legs and stood up, leaving the little angel under the thin layer of white silk. But tearing his gaze away from Jimin who stretched like a lazy cat and bared his perfect upper body proved to be more difficult than expected. Only when the cacao orbs looked at him amused, almost mockingly, he convinced himself that he could still stare later, and, completely naked, he began to prep the French press and the water cooker for his Matcha and wiggled his ass in front of the kitchenette to get more of the sweet giggles Jimin filled the room with.

"You don't like clothes, do you?" the blonde asked and laughed louder when Taehyung swayed his hips harder.

"I like clothes," he replied and poured hot water over the coffee powder and his tea, "Just not in summer." Now that he mentioned it, he should close the windows and start the air-conditioning in case Yoongi would arrive later. Because a sweaty Yoongi was a grumpy Yoongi, and he preferred his friend's smiles over his frowns.

With soft thuds, he closed all the panels, switched on the AC and walked back to check on the drinks. Before he could turn around to tell Jimin that everything was ready, a warm hard body hugged him from behind.

"You're sticky," he noted, although his lower regions woke with interest when he thought of the reason for said stickiness.

Instead of an answer two small hands slid down his stomach to his private parts. Taehyung hummed satisfied when gentle fingertips began to explore him.

"Then you should take a shower with me," the soft voice from behind purred, and the hands let go. Taehyung almost whined at the loss of pleasure but turned around to follow the soft pats of naked feet that toddled into the bathroom. His tea would become bitter and the coffee too strong, but who could resist the perfect bubble but that vanished behind the corner?

When he entered the long but narrow room with the shower cabin at the end, Jimin was already testing the water and slipping inside. It did not take Taehyung a second to step inside the cabin next to the smaller and close the sliding door.

"Do you want me to soap you up?" he whispered against Jimin's lips and turned off the water to grab the shower gel.

Mischievous eyes looked up at him. "I'd love you to," Jimin replied and stroked back his damp hair, baring his forehead. The effect of this gesture was immense. Cute fluffy Jimin changed into alluring sexy Jimin. Whom Taehyung admittedly was more than happy to be seduced by.