Chapter 15: Foundation

Naruto, and the newly dubbed "Team Taka", we're walking straight down the path to the Hokage Tower, where the Council was currently gathered to talk about the death of the heir of the Nara Clan, and who did it.

They five of them were causing quite a ruckus, bumping into people, glaring at everybody, and even injuring a few brave civilians who tried to stop them.

They were put to an eternal sleep by a quick kunai to the throat. As they were approaching the building, a squad of Anbu landed in front of them.

"You all are under arrest for the murder of innocent civilians and disturbing the peace of Konoha." The Anbu Captain said as he held his sword out, letting it point at Naruto's mask, which only looked at him blankly.

"You are under arrest for raising your sword at the next Hokage's ally!" Sasuke shouted before his lightning blade hit the Anbu Captain square in the heart, killing him. "And as the Hokage, your punishment is death." The rest of the Anbu didn't know what to do, the Uchiha boy claimed he was the new Hokage, and yet, Tsunade was still alive...for now. They raised their swords and charged, releasing a war cry as they did before they all found themselves killed by a spiral of black flames.

"And the same goes for all of you!" Sasuke declared as they walked across the now burning bodies of black fire.

"You're getting good at using that Sasuke." Naruto commented as they walked into the building and up the stairs.

"Of course he is, it's Sasuke-kun!" Karin shouted, still in a daze at what Sasuke had said to her.

"It's my right to be good at this Sharingan, maybe I'll teach you one day." Sasuke said, a smirk on his face, not knowing that Naruto had a smirk on his own.

He had been using Shadow Clones to advance his training in secret, each one practicing all the moves that his new Eternal Mangekyou possessed, which so far was an ability to walk through solid objects and use the vortex thing that Tobi always used, Amaterasu, and a thing he had learned was called Susanoo, a mass of black chakra armor that can be used to defend, or attack. He could only get a rib cage up at the most, not being able to form a head or arms like Sasuke, but then again, Sasuke was a natural Uchiha.

They all stopped in front of the door into the council room, Naruto looking at Sasuke. "How do you wish to proceed?" Sasuke smirked.

"I don't want this place to be trashed when I take over, so how about we just open the door?" He suggested cockily, causing everyone except for Karin and Jugo to sweatdrop.

"Wow, that's quite polite of you Sasuke." Suigetsu commented as he looked at the leader of the group with a deadpan. Sasuke rolled his eyes before he kicked open the door, causing a bunch of clan leaders and civilians to look up at him with shock.

"Tsunade Senju, I relieve you of your position as Hokage. I will give you two choices, one, you can step down peacefully and become a full-time medic at the hospital and be one of my trusted advisors, or two, step down non-peacefully and maybe die." Tsunade looked at the Uchiha with shock evident in her eyes before she glared at him.

"Who do you think you are to order me around like I'm some snot-nosed Genin? I'm the Hokage brat, and I will not be-" She then felt a cold metal wrap around her throat as it made her neck bleed slightly.

"Quiet Senju, my kin is talking." Naruto said, his dark deep voice resonating through the room, killing intent leaking out causing many of the civilians to stop breathing as they were paralyzed in fear. Tsunade looked up, and saw a single Sharingan spinning.

"F-Fugaku?" She whispered.

"Wrong. I'm not that fool of a Clan Leader, I'm the original clan leader before my father, I, am Madara Uchiha." Naruto whispered, causing everyone to freeze.

Madara Uchiha was said to be on par with the First Hokage before he died fighting at the Final Valley, but, how was he here?

"That's illogical." Shikaku Nara spoke up, his eyes narrowed at the masked man. "Madara Uchiha would be over one-hundred years old right now, let alone alive since he was killed." Naruto laughed.

"A lie told by that fool Hashirama, he couldn't kill me, for I cast a genjutsu on him long enough to get away and I have a jutsu to protect my youth, who do you think it was to kill your son hm? Certainly not a fake." Madara/Naruto said, chuckling as he did so, pushing up the scythe just a little more to draw more blood from Tsunade's neck as she winced in pain.

"Give up peacefully and do as the Sixth Hokage says Tsunade, I don't have to kill you, you're useful, but I have no problems in doing so." Naruto whispered in her ear. Danzo stood up, taking off his bandage from his eye, revealing a Mangekyou Sharingan as it began spinning.

"Enough, you will let the Hokage go and tell us the truth as to who you are." Naruto's grip only tightened as he glared at Danzo.

"A wannabe Uchiha, how silly. Sasuke, take that man's life, for he's the one who ordered Itachi to kill your clan!" Naruto shouted before he threw to kunai, impaling the heads of both Homura and Koharu, killing them both effectively. "He also has stolen Sharingan in his bandage arm, hurry up and kill him before he can release them!" Naruto shouted.

Sasuke quickly did a Chidori True Spear, piercing Danzo's Sharingan eye as the lightning fried his brain, the bandages not coming off in time to perform Izanagi, which was what Naruto expected the man to do if he was in a fight.

"Good. Make your speech now."

"As of now, I am the Sixth Hokage. I'm not trying to take control for power, but to ensure the survival of the village by making sure no one can do something that happened to Itachi and my clan, or to Naruto Uzumaki." Tsunade felt tears crawl down her face.

"Don't you dare speak his name! He's dead because of you! You took his soul that day, not to mention his arm!" She shouted. Sasuke glared at her.

"No, he died because you couldn't save him from his own darkness, the darkness I intend to rid of this village. No more will there be shinobi graduating at the age of twelve just so they can fight for the rest of their lives, no more going to war with the other Shinobi Nations for pitiful reasons, no more secret missions to assassinate those of enemy villages, no more!" Sasuke shouted, his fist clenched. "This is a new era of Konoha, a revolution! We will be at peace, trust me, I will not let Konoha fall anymore than it already has." He finished.

Tsunade let her eyes fall to the ground. "I surrender." She whispered softly, and almost instantly the scythe that was on her neck was off and Naruto backed up. "I resign as the Fifth Hokage and give the position to Sasuke Uchiha, the Sixth Hokage." Sasuke let a smile come across his face as Karin shouted in joy.

"My work here is done." Naruto said before disappearing in a swirling vortex.

And done. Was it good? Bad? Tell mee!

Anyways, I saw some people asking for some NaruObi moments, and I just have to say...

Yes. They will come. In due time I swear it, I'm not drifting I promise.

Btw, Naruto's mask is kinda what Obito's mask looked like when he attacked the Leaf Village and released the Kyuubi in the anime, which, by the way, didn't happen in this story!

Also, Obito is physically 5 years older than Naruto, for reasons I will explain later into the series. Mentally, she's about ten years older than Naruto. It's a fanfic, deal with it!

Lol, anyways,

Til next time my lil demons!