Chapter 5: A Mission's a Mission

Naruto watched closely with his one eye as the team of Konoha and Suna approached him cautiously, his hands tightening on the edge of his cloak as he saw his former teammates. The small group stopped in front of him, and were wisely on their guard. 

"Who are you?" Kakashi asked, his visible eye narrowed. Naruto took out his scythe, the metal shining from the hot sun that was beating the heat down upon them. 

"You need not worry about that Kakashi Hatake. I'm here for simply one reason, that Sharingan in your skull." Kakashi's eye widened at the prospect of someone else, the first being Danzo, wanting his eye. 

"Yamato, take the rest of the group to go get the Kazekage, I'll deal with him." Naruto let out a chuckle, which seemed like a demon laughing to the group of Suna and Leaf Ninja. 

"If you're talking about the Shukaku Jinchuuriki, you're too late. He's dead as the grass in Suna." Temari took a step forward, brandishing her fan as she glared murderously at Naruto. 

"You shut up, Gaara can't be dead!" She shouted. Naruto inwardly sighed in the mask. 

"If you don't believe me, go see for yourself, I'll let everyone go, except Kakashi, my fight is with him, not you." Sakura looked up at her grey haired sensei, a worried look in her eyes. 

"Kakashi-sensei, we'll take this guy down together!" She said with a fierce look in her eye. Kakashi shook his head. 

"If it's the Akatsuki, then I'm not sure you can handle it Sakura, that's why you need to go get the Kazekage and help the rest of the team out, I can handle one Akatsuki member, but there's two over there, even then, we already encountered a fake Kisame and a fake Itachi, go." Sakura wanted to argue, but the stern look in Kakashi's eye made her falter. 

"Come on Sakura." The man named Yamato said as they ran around Naruto and Kakashi, Naruto smirked under his mask. 

"Now, let's spare the talk and get on with taking that Sharingan out of your eye socket. I may even leave you alive, If I'm feeling generous enough." Kakashi lifted up his headband, his Sharingan shining brightly. 

"You're pretty confident for someone shorter than me." Kakashi said as he held out a kunai. 

"And you're pretty confident with a Sharingan that isn't yours." That was the end of the talking as the two ninjas ran at each other, one with a kunai and the other with a scythe. Their blades clashed, causing sparks to fly from the momentum of the blades hitting each other at high speeds. 

Naruto turned around, swinging his scythe sideways to lop Kakashi's head off, but the Jonin ducked under it and tried to kick Naruto's legs out from under him, but failed as Naruto jumped up and punched the ground, making Kakashi jump back as the ground beneath him broke into millions of pieces, much like the way Sakura has done before. 

Naruto threw the scythe at the man like a shuriken, which Kakashi leaned sideways to dodge easily before Kakashi rushed Naruto. "You gave away your weapon!" He shouted. Naruto smirked as he let Kakashi stab his hand, watching as the steel went through his palm. 

"Or did I?" He replied, only for his middle finger to tug towards him, where Kakashi's eyes widened as he saw an almost invisible chakra string. He pulled back, but it was too late, the scythe stabbed him in the shoulder, causing him to wince in pain. 

Naruto took advantage of the momentary distraction and kicked Kakashi in the stomach, causing him to fly backwards. He grabbed his scythe using a chakra string and ran forward, one hand doing hand signs before he activated an earth jutsu, which happened to be a dragon that came from the ground and spit out a spiraling mass of mud, hitting Kakashi in the stomach, making him fly back again, but this time, he landed on his feet. 

The two rushed forward at the same time, engaging each other in a straight out taijutsu match. Naruto kicked Kakashi's leg as he dodged under a punch, only to meet a knee to the face, causing his face to go up and making Kakashi do a double kick to his stomach, making him stumble back a bit before he narrowly avoided another punch from Kakashi and delivered an elbow to the stomach before flipping forward and kicking Kakashi in the face, dragging his mask down, revealing his face completely. 

So that's what he looks like... Naruto thought as Kakashi put the mask back up to his face, an annoyed look on his facial expression. 

"So you're the third person to see my face, congratulations." Kakashi said as he began walking calmly towards Naruto, who was also walking towards Kakashi. "Oh well, shall we continue?" Naruto frowned. 

"No, I've wasted enough time here already, it's time for you to die." Kakashi frowned under his mask. 

"It's funny, I was about to say the same thing." His Sharingan turned to one of a shuriken, making Naruto take a step back. 

"Mangeykou..." Naruto whispered to himself as he analyzed the man. This was unknown. Tobi had taught him everything about the Sharingan, going all the way to the ultimate form, the Rinnegan, which is a power only possessed by one person at the current time, Pain, or as Naruto called him, Nagato. 

"So you know about this eye then hm?" Kakashi stated. "Then you know what power it holds. Give up now." 

"I can't do that, now this makes my mission even more urgent." He clasped his hands together before three trees came abruptly from the ground next to Kakashi and closing in on him, almost crushing him as his left eye was covered by the wood, making a very vulnerable Kakashi, who's eye had widened in shock. 

"W-wood Style, that's, impossible!" He said. He knew of only two people in existence who could use the legendary wood style, Tenzo, or Yamato for this mission, and Hashirama Senju, who has long since passed. 

"And yet, here we are!" Naruto shouted, rushing the man as his hand broke through the wood covering his eye and taking out the eye with ease, holding it carefully in his hand as Kakashi's now empty eye socket was dripping blood. 

"Thank you Kakashi, for your donation, I'll let you live. Don't make me regret my decision." Naruto said before activating a shushin and disappearing, leaving a very shocked Kakashi as he was still held by the wood, unable to move. 

Shit. 

And done! How was it? Good or bad? I made a long fighting scene, so yeah. 

Til next time my lil demons!