Somebody Catch My Breath

Trigger warning until ____

"You're a goner, everybody wants you dead. You're a goner, there's voices in your head. You are insane, kill yourself. You are insane, kill yourself." Blurry sang his take on my new songs for me for the millionth time tonight.

"Shut up." I rolled over in my bed.

"You know, I'm really digging these new songs." There was a swirl of black smoke in my room then Blurryface appeared in the corner.

"I'm sure you are."

"They are quite catchy." He continued to sing his version of Goner.

"Dude, I'm trying to sleep."

"Hey." He laughed, "Didn't we write a song like that before? I'm trying I'm trying to sleep." He hummed the time to Guns For Hands.

"Seriously, I have things to do tomorrow."

"You mean today. It's 3:00."

"Blurry, I have to be up in four hours, please shut up so we are not exhausted tomorrow."

"I don't get tired. I just get louder. It's harder for you to block me out when you're tired, so we are staying up all night." He sat down on the edge of my bed. "We seriously need to find more things to do, I'm bored."

"Shut up." I groaned and covered my face with my pillow.

"That won't help, I'm in your head." He laughed.

"Dude, you need to stop. I'm about to go wake up Josh, do you want me to do that?" I threatened.

"Uh no. I'll be quiet." He sat back and didn't say anything for awhile. "I change my mind. I'm bored."

"Ughhhh. Go away."

"I can't, I'm kind of part of you."

"That's it. I can't take this I'm going crazy, it's official." I got out of bed and went into the living room, Blurryface followed close behind me.

"Don't wake him up he'll hate you forever. He's exhausted from playing all the music you drug him into."

"Would you just shut up." I yelled and turned to punch him but he was gone.

"Tyler?" I saw Josh sitting up on his phone.

"Hey." I rubbed my eyes.

"Come sit down." He patted the couch beside him. I sat down and laid my head into his lap.

"What going on?"

"Nothing now. I'm fine." I played with the neck of my shirt.

"Well what was going on then?" Josh sat his phone down and looked down at me.

"Just Blurryface. Why are you up?"

"I woke up a few minutes ago."

"Why?" He just shrugged his shoulders. "Did I wake you up?" He didn't say anything. "I did. Didn't I? I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'm glad that I woke up, you seemed to be having a hard time anyway."

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Go to sleep Tyler. He's gone now, right?" I closed my eyes and nodded my head. "Good. Get some sleep."

_____

Beep beep beep

Josh's alarm on his phone woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw Josh beginning to wake up above me. I sat up and turned of the alarm. "Good morning." I sat up and stared at the wall across the room.