You Ruined It

"I wake up fine and dandy
But then by the time I find it handy
To rip my heart apart and start
Planning my crash landing
I go up up up up up to the ceiling
then I feel my soul start leaving
Like an old mans hair receding." The crowd rapped with me.

"I want to thank all of you for coming out tonight. It's our second show and things are going pretty great so far." I told everyone after our first song. "Everyone give it up for my friend Josh on the drums." The crowds exploded in cheers and I gave out a light laugh in the mic.

"They hate you."

"Well guys, what do you say? Are you ready to party tonight?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright." I flipped the mic in my hand then started Holding On To You.

"You aren't good enough." Blurry caused me to stumble over my words. "You messed up. Stop it. You aren't good at this." I shook my head, trying to clear it of the voice. "Annoying. Broken. Alone." I held the microphone out for the crowd to sing while I tried to get Blurry out of my head. "They will never like you. Why aren't you singing? They hate this song." I crouched down on the edge of the stage and held my head while they stared the second verse. "They are tired of you already. You're ruining the show."

"Tyler!" I heard people yell in the crowd. "Are you okay?" Multiple people tried to reach for me from the crowd. "Tyler!" The whole stadium started to freak out. The music and drums stopped and the lights came up. I couldn't move. I knew what was happening but I couldn't do anything.

"Look you ruined it. Officially. None of these people will ever listen to your music again."

"Tyler, we love you!" A girl shouted in the crowd.

"I love you guys too." I tried to mumble out.

"Tyler." Josh crouched down beside me. "Are you okay?" He whispered and unzipped my hoodie, revealing my teary eyes. I shook my head yes and stood up slowly with his help.

"Is he okay Josh?" A young fan yelled.

Josh grabbed my mic from me while I went to get some water. "Yeah, guys. He's okay. He's going to get some, some water real fast he'll be back. Thank you guys for being, for being concerned for him, it, it means a lot to us."

"Tell him to take it easy tonight." A guy yelled.

"Haha, I will. Do you guys think we could make the show a little, a little calmer? Not on your all's part, but on ours. We want you to have the time of your life, but I think it would be best for T-Tyler."

"Yeah!" Everyone yelled as I walked back on stage.

"Alright, Mark," Josh continued to talk, "let's leave the lights up. Can we get my drum box out here?" Brad brought the drum to Josh then left the stage. "Alright, lets go guys!" He handed me the mic.

"Thank you." I told him.

"No problem." He took a shaky breath and sat down on the small box.

"We love you Tyler!"

"You aren't alone!"

"We are all here for you!"

"We can get through this!" The crowd erupted in encouragement.

"Thank you guys." I smiled at them and zipped my hoodie all the way back up. We finished the set with everything a lot calmer than last night. Eventually Josh did go back to his regular drums, and we turned down the lights, I think he just wanted to make sure I would be okay.