Afterword

Soooo it's super sad I actually have to say good bye to this story, but it seems to be that way;----;

Anyways so normally I would be talking about the meaning of the story and other stuff, but honestly this story was mainly for fun-.-'

Still I will just say some stuff about the characters you might have noticed throughout the story, but I'll just mention them anyways~

So Jimin and Yoongi in this story are really similar to each other. Actually Yoongi just is a lot more experienced.

Jimin is really competitive, has quite the commitment issues and hates not being looked up to.

Actually dating Yoongi makes him step out of his comfort zone, because he has to rely and trust someone but himself.

Yoongi on the other hand doesn't exactly have an commitment issue, but he really struggles with giving up control and getting to attached just like Jimin.

Both of them actually really show their dedication for the relationship, by the way their acting.

Jimin by trusting Yoongi, without asking for an explanation and Yoongi by letting Jimin top. Of course due to his job, Yoongi has bottomed before but there is a difference between actually giving up control and bottoming while holding onto control.

Jimins little habit of 'cheating' is actually something that is triggered by his fear of commitment.
Because he's scared of getting hurt, he tries convincing himself that he doesn't need anyone. That he could always replace them, which of course isn't true, but it's him panicking.

This is actually something he'll probably be done with now, since Yoongi is the type to actually talk about problems and makes Jimin step out of his comfort zone, by telling him about his insecurities and also points out that he doesn't like that kind of behavior at all.
Still he kind of gets the reason, which is why he didn't really get angry at Jimin for acting like that, although it really did irritate him.

Honestly in my opinion, the two of them fit perfectly together. They correct each others mistakes and are there for each other to trust.
Especially they do not judge each other for errors, but instead try to unterstand them and maybe fix them.

This story was something I wrote simply because I was in the mood to write, but I'm pretty happy about how it turned out.
I somehow managed to write smut with story._.

Anyways I'm going to be expirimenting around the next couple idk what's so I really hope once I'm back with new books, you'll be supporting me again<3

I'll probably add some stuff to the afterword, cause there was a bunch of stuff I wanted to say but I kinda forgot all of it sooo theres that~

I'm out<3