Trying

Trying

●●●  

Yoongi
Jimin?

Jimin
Yeah

Yoongi
I know you're probably going to deny it again, but I'll ask you anyway

Yoongi
Why are you avoiding me

Yoongi
I thought we said no drama?

Jimin
I'm not avoiding you

Jimin
I'm just busy

Yoongi
Yeah sure you are

Yoongi
You used to come over almost every day and you have been going out of my way for two weeks now

Jimin
Srsly I'm just busy

Yoongi
Why can't you just say what you think

Yoongi
What happened to "I really like that I can talk to you about everything and don't have to keep secrets"?

Jimin
There always are things that are better not said out loud

Jimin
Thanks for worrying tho

Yoongi
You won't tell me?

Jimin
I just got tired of getting fucked by you

Jimin
You wanted to have an answer there it is

Jimin
Shit happens

Jimin
So please spare me with your worries and that's all

Jimin
I'm simply not that interested anymore

Yoongi
If that's it

Yoongi
I know you're probably still lying since I have seen you last time and you don't just loose interest overnight, but I will let it go

Yoongi
If you feel like talking to me I'm still here

Jimin
Thanks

Jimin bit his lip as he stared at the last message Yoongi sent. He both hated and loved him for being the way he was. Jimin was treating him like shit and he seemed to see right through him. But even with Yoongi not making it easier to forget him, Jimin was certain he would get over this.

A lot of fun and drinks could make you forget anything. Especially if fun meant girls that were cute and bitchy and the perfect opposite of Yoongi.

"You sure you're okay?" Hobi sounded worried wondering whether he should remove the drink from Jimin's hand although it wouldn't leave the best impression on the girl Jimin had his arm wrapped around.

"Of course I am." Jimin giggled drunkenly looking at the girl. "How wouldn't I with her as company." Hobi was sure they would make out any second and he didn't want to witness that. He'd rather watch happy Jimin make out with Yoongi, than this self-destructive Jimin eating some random hook ups face.

"Uhm maybe I should warn you... he was worrying and messaged me... anyway now..." Before he could finish his sentence Jimin interrupted him. "Hobi I really respect you as a friend, but right now you're just annoying and cockblocking... we can talk tomorrow if you want..."

"Don't complain I didn't warn you." Hobi sighed turning around and leaving the small living room, not wanting to watch his friend hurt himself even more. Yoongi would have to deal with that.

"I thought you were busy with school? Doesn't look like it." Even though he was pretty wasted, Jimin froze when he heard a way to familiar voice.

Moving away from the girl Jimin turned around, spotting Yoongi standing there with crossed arms, the only apparent emotion on his face, being disappointment. "I was hoping you might be more reasonable, but I guess I had too much hope for you."

Jimin just sat there not knowing what to say, the alcohol in his system stopping him from thinking straight. "What are you doing here?" Were the only words he got out as he still sat there.

He had avoiding thinking about Yoongi the last two weeks and he was aware that he was being dramatic, but he was sure Yoongi would reject suggestions that got closer to relationships and Jimin didn't want to get rejected. It would hurt him, since Yoongi meant a lot more to him than most other people around him and it would also hurt his pride. He was sure he wouldn't be able to ever flirt with anyone again, without feeling like shit. And that scared him.

So he was being dramatic and just tried to disappear, so he wouldn't get hurt.

"Coming collect you before you decide to make the plans we made come true and go abroad and get pregnant and stuff." Yoongi rolled his eyes as if that was the most obvious thing ever. "No actually I'm here because I wanted to talk to you and since you didn't want that to happen I had to improvise."

Jimin nodded awkwardly trying to get up, but he was a bit too drunk for that. He had underestimated, whatever they had mixed in those drinks. Yoongi was the one to help him up before turning towards the girl Jimin had planned on taking home.

"Sorry but I need to talk to him and he probably won't be coming back." Yoongi stated, the girl nodding to intoxicated to get offended. Another reason might have been that she didn't intent on losing the chance of maybe someday having a hook up with this other hot guy who'd just appeared, by being a bitch.

"You're lucky you're this drunk... otherwise I would be scolding you right now..." Yoongi muttered leading Jimin towards the door, marked as exit of the frat house party.

Jimin chuckled leaning into the other enjoying his warmth and showing all the people staring at Yoongi's handsome features that he was his'.

A/N

And everyone is jealous of Jimin being with Yoongi #highqualitycontent

Btw Jimin in this ff is the type of guy who doesn't want to have a crush and decides to ghost Yoongi but lowkey kind of hopes that Yoongi cares enough to show up again... and he can't get himself to entirely ignore Yoongi's messages because he lowkey really wants to talk about it but is really scared of being hurt again.

What do ya'll think will happen next?