Not Until You Say Yes

Rose's POV

"Are you sure you want to do this, Rose?" Michelle was concerned after my outburst at the industry site.

"Most definitely. I will leave no stone unturned to fulfil my desire. Once he says yes and signs the deal, he'll be free to go. In fact, we would be one of those who would protect him. But only after he agrees."

"If that's what you want. We'll prepare the vehicle and other necessities." Mac Jason left to prepare with Eva.

"I am in the castle. I can get you the blind spots but you have to be very careful. I can also hack in the system and delete the footage. What do you want me to do?" Jean was already halfway there.

"I want this kidnap to be as messy as possible but as smart too. Nothing should lead to us but to Drake's clan. I'm sure he'll appreciate being killed by royalty."

"Ok boss."

"Have you prepared everything in my house, JJ?"

"Yes. Even the chains are perfectly shouldered."

"Perfect. Now, Jackie will come with me and Casey will be covering our tracks. Jean would be keeping an eye out and Eva would be the designated driver. Mac Jason, you will secure us if anybody caught us. Are we ready?"

"We're ready."

||||||||||||||||

We snuck into the castle when Jean disconnected the alarm system. Mac Jason, JJ and I sauntered in the castle towards the king's bedroom.

He was sleeping like a log. Trust me. I tried waking him up. I banged open the door and even shot the gun near his head but he just snored and turned his back towards me. I snorted and waved at Mac Jason to pick him up. Kidnapping him was easier done than said.

JJ was watching the door in case any guard walked by. When he saw Mac Jason carrying the king like a potato sack, he started laughing. I slapped his head to shut him out but I couldn't help but let out a giggle. We walked right out of the main doors and straight to the car. Eva started laughing and then slowly all of us started laughing. I could also hear the rest of my team laughing from the earpiece.

Once we sobered up, Eva started driving and I made sure that the king's head didn't hit anywhere. We laughed, sang and played loud music but hell, he slept like a log. Sometimes I'd check if he's breathing to make sure he's just sleeping.

We reached my house and JJ and Mac Jason dragged the king up to the room we prepared for him. I followed them and Eva went to park the car. Jean, Michelle and Jackie joined in the hall from the other rooms. Casey was already sitting on the sofa watching Coco.

I went to the king's room and checked all his chains and bound them to him. I even prepared for a medium sized heavy iron ball with a chain for him so that he can roam around in the house. I'm not that heartless.

Once everything was secured, I went into the kitchen where all of them were sitting and chatting. Looking at their sitting arrangement, it reminded me of King Arthur's roundtable meeting. My kitchen table was actually round because everyone used to fight to sit on the head of the table. All of us are an equal part of the gang so I bought a big round table. No-one would fight now.

"Damn! She even checked if he was breathing before kidnapping him."

"Did you hear how he snored. His wife will surely have sleep deprivation."

I cleared my throat and I had their attention.

"Just because we were very successful in this doesn't mean we are done here. We have kidnapped a royalty and now we have to be very cautious about our next moves till he is delivered back."

"Don't worry. I planned everything perfectly to destroy Drake's clan and also none of them would know it's us. We just have to act normal. We need to continue working on our industry site and take away all the electronic devices from his room." Casey explained.

Slowly all of us started to yawn. It was past midnight so it's obvious we'll be sleepy. Everyone retired to their rooms while I lingered outside the king's room. I breathed in and opened the door. He was still sleeping. All this time, all I knew was he was a young man and he had lusciously silky hair. I went back to my room and fell right off to sleep.

|||||||||||||||||

I woke up to the sound of a bang. It was not a gun bang but door banging. I looked at the time and it was 9 in the morning.

I followed the noise and came across the king's room. My entire team went in one by one and came out angrily. I sighed and opened the door. As soon as I went in, my face was hit by a pillow. I got hold of the pillow and walked up to him.

"Let me go. Don't you know who am I?"

"Oh no. Did you hit your head in sleep? We need to call the doctors!" I faked my panic.

"Why?"

"Because you lost your memories! You don't remember who you are." I smirked and he gave me a stink eye.

"This is not how you act in front of your king."

He snarled in anger. If he was a cartoon character, his face would be red and fumes would be coming out of his nose and ears. I chuckled and leaned in.

"You're no-one till you're my prisoner, your highness. What is your name? Never heard anyone use it."

"I'm King Nicholas Brown and you are a mere insect in front of me. Let go of me peasant. You will pay for your wrongdoings."

I brought out my gun, clicked it and pointed at him.

"Not until you say yes."

-----------------------------