You're Cute

Rose's POV

What had I done? Why did I have to kiss him? Fuck him. I'm so done with his thoughts. In addition to this, he's acting very differently. For the past 2 months.

I still remember the kiss. I just grabbed and kissed him. Before I could pull away, he wrapped his muscly arms around me and pulled closer. I was against the wall now and he was taking the charge. I couldn't let him so I pushed him back against the wall and kept on kissing him. When we were out of breath, we pulled away. I just went out of the room without a second glance.

Well, at least that kiss did shut him up. He hasn't made a single noise after that. He'll eat whatever we serve, he'll watch TV with low volume. All in all, it's peace. But it's not. My head won't kick that kiss out. It's stuck there on replay.

It was lunch and I went upstairs to give Nick his lunch. When I went inside, I saw him doing pull-ups against the closet door hinges, shirtless. I cleared my throat and he stood still. He turned around and avoided eye contact. Aww, he's shy. His cheeks tinted red, he went to cover up.

"Here's your lunch." As I said, I walked up to him. He hung his head low to hide his blush. I laughed and spanked his tight butt. He squeaked and jumped. I laughed and went out of the room. Damn, he's cute.

The entire day later, I was busy in my office. It wasn't until evening when I heard the knock on my door. I looked up to see Jean leaning against the door.

"If you lear more, you're gonna fall and add another injury to your head." I moved my attention back to work.

"I was curious. What did you do to shut up the king? A little rendezvous none of us know about?" She smirked and sat down in front of me.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I didn't do anything. Just threatened that twat. You know I don't do rendezvous." I emphasized.

"Alright. Don't tell me. But today we're gonna have a movie marathon and I have invited that twat of yours."

I chucked pen at her but she ducked and laughed her way out of the room. I rubbed my face and closed the file. It's frustrating to work when you are the youngest head of gangster association.

Washing up, I got dressed in the comfiest PJs I have. Walking down, I saw an iron ball laying around the couch. So she was telling the truth. I got up in front of the team who were chattering away as if they don't live together. I put in the Marvel movies playlist and started the projector.

"Let the movie marathon begin." They cheered and handed me my food. The only place empty was beside Nick. I sat down and put the food on my lap. He gave me a side glance and returned to watch the movie.

Halfway to Avengers Civil War, Nick murmured about how ridiculous this war is. I turned to him and saw him look intensely at the screen as if he was looking at it for the first time. I shuffled closer to him and he stiffened.

"You've never watched movies, have you?"

He turned to look at me with innocence in his eyes for the first time. He shook his head and turned back to the screen.

By the time we reached Ant-Man, everyone we're dropped dead. So much for a movie marathon and they call themselves gangsters. But there was one more person other than me, wide awake. Nick. He was busy watching. As if trying to remember everything. I turned off the screen and got up. Nick was sitting there with furrowed brows.

I cleared the food and put it back in the fridge and cupboards. Then I cleaned the empty cups and put them in the washer. I saw all of them snuggled and sleeping. I knew they will end up together.

Eva was snuggled up to Mac Jason who had his arms around her. JJ had his head on Michelle's lap and she had her hand in his hair. Jean and Casey were bundled up in a cuddly blanket. While Jackie was sprawled on the couch.

I tapped Nick's shoulders and helped him up. We climbed the stairs and I guided him to his room. With the iron ball that heavy, it did take us time to reach up.

I don't know what got into me but I pushed him on the bed and straddled him. Before he could react, my lips went down to his. His eyes were wide open but in a second, he gave into me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me even closer. The kiss was supposed to last only a few seconds but now it had turned into a make out session. I pull away and got off him. He opened his mouth to say something but I walked out of the room and went back to my own bed.

||||||||||||||||

Waking up the next day, I went to get dressed. I still had work to do and it wasn't going to do itself.

Walking downstairs, I grabbed some drinks, some food and a glass to take to the office with me. As I walked past the hall, I saw Jackie clicking pictures of the sleeping couples. I chuckled and went upstairs.

I entered my office and put down my food. Before I could make my way to the seat, I was pulled back against the wall and a familiar pair of lips attached mine. Without thinking twice, I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer. A little moan escaped my lips and my head started swirling.

Slowly, he pulled away and rested his head against mine. Breathing heavily he said, "You are cute."

----------------------------