My Fighter Queen

Rose's POV

After reading the letter, I was done. He made me cry in that letter. Me, a gangster, a merciless gangster, had tears in her eyes.

I read it in front of all of them. All of them hugged me and made me understand that I should not let him go. I still have time to get him back. He was ready to come back even though I kidnapped him and then dropped him back home without his permission.

I wiped my tears and stood up. I took my guns, in case I need them and changed into an elegant black dress. I am going to get him back and no one can stop me now. My teammates got in the car and drove me to the castle. I breathed in to calm my nerves and got out of the car.

As I walked to the gate, I saw no one. The castle was eerily quiet. I looked back at them and they all got out of the car. Even they knew that something wasn't right.

We all guarded up and walked cautiously in the castle. Mac Jason held out his hand and told us to stop. He walked towards the door of the room. He told us to walk slowly towards the door. We all put our ears on the door to listen if something or somebody is in there or not. We heard rustling and grunts.

I stood in front of them and got ready to open the door. I cracked my neck and pushed open the door. The sight that we saw was a mess. The entire room was bloody and there were 5 dead bodies lying on the floor. Nick was bloody and bruised and was about to be ripped off the throne. The other public was scared and quietly crying. But when I saw the attacker, My anger increased. Drake's clan. That fucker.

I held out one of my guns directly at Drake. He is not getting away from hurting my man. He laughed like a maniac after seeing the 8 of us. He has known since we began our organisation.

"Tch tch tch tch. The little girl is here to act like a hero. Isn't it ironic, seeing how a thug is becoming a hero?"

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the bald oldie. Your days are done and yet, you can't get over the fact that your previous owner never let you run a gang."

He walked down from the throne area and stood in front of us. He still had the eye patch. Guess who stabbed his eye.

"I wasn't able to finish you before. Now I can. That time you came well planned but now, how spontaneously can you act?"

He brought out his gun and before he could shoot, I shot his leg to make him immobile. Then I shot his hand and made him drop his gun. He grunted and well on his knees. My team took over his and killed every man of his. There were fist fights and gun fires all over. Michelle and Eva started to evacuate the place and helped the public to get out of the castle.

I walked towards the throne to look after Nick. He was buried in the throne with fear. He held his hands and made him look up. He hugged me and stroked his head to calm him down. Before I could know what was happening, I heard a gunfire and I jerked forward. Nick screamed and everything just went still. I saw blood oozing from my chest. Luckily that blind bald oldie had worst shot and he shot a little away from my heart.

I turned around and brought out my gun. Before he could shoot Nick, I shot him right in his heart. I kept on firing till all three of the bullets settled perfectly in his heart. As soon as he fell back, I slipped and fell in the arms of Nick and fell asleep.

||||||||||||||||

I woke up to the sound of machines and the smell of medicines. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Nick, sitting beside my bed with my hand in his. I wriggled my fingers to make my presence known. He jumped up and kissed me. He ran out of the room to call the doctors and I was soon given my discharge dates.

||||||||||||||||

"You are looking gorgeous. I can't believe this is real."

Us girls were in my room in the castle, getting me ready for the coronation. I was wearing a red princess gown with a perfectly tied fancy bun. I still couldn't believe that I was the girl in the mirror without all that dark makeup. I was wearing a very light yet glowing makeup.

I smoothened my dress and walked out of the room with girls behind me. I saw Nick giving my introduction and I walked up to the stage. He held his hand out and I grabbed it without any hesitation. He wrapped his arms around me and looked proudly at the crowd.

"This is the hero we need in this kingdom. I am proud to announce that her organisation is a part of the kingdom and they will be the protectors. Her team, who saved us all will be officially included as royalty."

Everybody cheered. Everybody was happy. He kissed my forehead and continued.

"I now announce, Miss Rosette Shay as my future wife and the queen of this kingdom."

We raised our glasses to that and got off the stage. We met and greeted everyone. We laughed, we enjoyed and had fun. I looked around the room to find my teammates laughing and being carefree, something that was never seen for a long time.

"You look very content."

He kissed the side of my head. I looked up and pecked his lips.

"Yes. Seeing us together is worth it."

He looked proudly at me and said, "My fighter queen."

--------------------------------