Chapter 34 - Marcus Pierce

Start from the beginning

"Nigel, are you sure?" Because there's no way I'm going to force him to do things he wouldn't like to do just yet. I want to be mated with him, yes, so freaking bad. But I'd also like to make sure he really wants it. I can't fuck this up. "We don't have to do this, you know. I'd like to do it with you when you're ready. I can't lose you over this. It's scaring me." I tell him honestly.

My boyfriend tiptoes and plants his lips against mine to shut me up. And to be honest, that's the only assurance I need to know that he's all fine with him being mated with me.

"Are you really, really, really sure?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes at me. "Because –"

He puts his index finger over my lips, preventing me from uttering words. I let out a chuckle.

"You're ruining my mood," he deadpans, then goes into a full-grin. "Yes. I'd like our relationship to move on to the next stage. To be honest, I've never felt this feeling before – the need to be with someone, closer, it's all in my head. I never felt this with Julia. I only felt – feel – this with you. It's quite scary honestly, but I'd like to try everything with you."

"I've been wanting to say you're so adorable," I murmur as I begin kissing his jawline and he tilts his head to the side, giving me more access to his neck. I ravish on his neck, inhaling his scent and I sigh in contentment. I can't believe this is happening. This feels so surreal to me. "Is this real? Is this a dream?"

"No," he chuckles, slapping my shoulder. "We're pretty much awake."

"Come on, let's leave this place." I pull away from his neck, much to my chagrin, and tug on his arm, pulling him into the direction of where my place is. Nigel follows me obediently, not uttering the word.

The blush on his cheeks never leave, and it seems like it's finally beginning to dawn on him that we're really going to do the mating. There's fear in his eyes, and anticipation, too. My house comes into view and I hear him gulp. My own heart is pounding hard against my ribcage, and I wish he could hear how it beats erratically – I wish he could see how nervous I am, as this is going to be my first time, as well. I'm saving my virginity for my mate, and now that it's finally going to happen, my heart is about to explode.

As we near the house, he takes the front of his shirt and fans it to himself. Despite the cold weather, the cold gush of wind, there's a trickle of sweat running down his temple. Once we are inside my house, he looks around, anywhere but me. I sigh.

"It's really okay if you don't wanna d–"

I'm met by a pair of lips on mine, his arms curling around me as he pushes himself onto me closer, closing the gap between us. My hands rest on his hips, playing with the waistband of his pants. He nibbles on my lower lip, earning a low growl from me. My man continues to nibble on my lower lip, his hands roaming freely around my body.

"I swear if you don't stop now, I won't be able to hold back..." I say through gritted teeth, his lips making my mind a mess, his touches sending me into euphoria.

Nigel unlatches his lips from mine. "Do I look like I want you to hold back?"

I pull him closer to me, our lips meeting once again. I tug the hem of his shirt rather harshly, and he immediately takes his shirt off, throwing it somewhere around and my hands start to feel every part of his body – from his flat stomach to his chest to his lean back. His hands are doing the same thing, and neither are stopping.

"Let's take this to the bedroom, shall me?" I murmur in his ear.

His brown hair is already tousled, his cheeks flushed, and his eyes are hooded. I lift him up and his legs wrap around my waist and he latches his lips on mine again. Despite his distracting lips, I'm able to manage to find my way into my bedroom. Once we're inside, I immediately place him on the bed gently without breaking the kiss. He helps me take off my clothes and I begin fumbling with the button of his pants. The inner beast in me wants to take over – my wolf wants to take over and just fuck our mate senseless. Nigel bites his lower lip and just from the sight of it is enough to make me cum, but I hold against it. He takes my shirt and throws it on the table, a few pens falling onto the ground.