[2] The Empress Is furious

I felt her looking at my outfit before she said. "Yabo, take her and her maid to her chamber and don't leave her side until I get there and say otherwise."

Yabo turned to me."Your Highness, please follow me." She said which made me look up at the Empress then quickly back down when I found her eyes were still looking at me.

I grab Jandi's hands when I notice her now near me and begin following the Empress right hand guard but stopped abruptly when my brother's name pips into my mind.

I can't go to my chambers now. What if Sangyun's sister and mother now want to kill my brother because Sangyun is imprisoned because of me. "No.. No!" I muttered to myself and removed my hold on Jan-di's hand, ran to the Empress, ..I held her on her sleeve and began begging.

"Please Her Highness ..don't kill my brother and don't let them kill him, please." I plead while tugging on her sleeve and looking downcast. "Please don't push me or slap me ..just please set my brother free." I prayed in my mind when I notice her getting frustrated.

"Yabo!." She called setting my heart at race, her voice.. She's furious. "Take her to her chambers!." She said with so much anger in her voice and I know that she just gave Yabo the permission to take me away by any means.

"Consort Nana." Yabo called sounding distress not wanting to be in a position where she will have to drag me out forcefully which I won't let happen ..after all, I was once a princess, still would have been if her father hadn't killed the king of Shille, my father and making Shille a town without no king.

No man's land.

I took hold of Jandi's hand and began walking to the chamber. I stopped at the Empress chambers and started to enter but Yabo stopped me by telling me in a low voice.

"Sorry Consort Nana, but the Empress wants you in your personal chamber." She said and this made me look at her then look inside the Empress chamber but I didn't reply, instead I began walking to my personal chamber and at the same time fighting myself not to cry when all I want to do is cry and cry and cry and then sleep in her hands while she cuddle me like she always does before, like she did last night and I really want to talk to her about my brother but she doesn't want to see me.