All Rights Reserved + Disclaimers

Copyright © 2018 by M. Azmi Adhim

All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.

Disclaimer:
All used images, videos and/or clips aside from the in-story maps and banners belong to their respective owners.

Summary:

Obedience. Endurance. Perseverance. Three values that help create empires, or dismantle them; build families, or split them; forge alliances, or break them.

The glorious reigns of the first two Kalifates had, for a time, brought people of three continents together. The Second Trial had capped them, serving as a grim reminder of the past and a broken mirror into the future while sowing seeds of distrust and discord.

The values, however, were yet to be abandoned.

A people, the Albinons of the Sunset Lands, had incurred heavy losses during the Second Trial, and had decided to try and regain their place... and they vow to either fulfill this long-cherished dream, or be martyrs to it.

Of these, House Hospodia of the central Sunset Lands sets as its goal the unity and peace their ancestors had once experienced under the twin Kalifates; and their aspirations are currently personified in their second amir Ingeras--calm and sharp as ice--and his prime general Urdin, best renowned for his fiery and unbending loyalty to the cause.

Their relationships--siblings as they are--shall help to determine whether their House will rise like no other or fade into oblivion.

From the sand-coated, gale-infested coasts of The Sunset Lands to the misty mountains bordering the Vikrish Peninsula and the uncharted lands beyond, immerse in House Hospodia's memorable journey: its advances and setbacks, the highs and lows of its rulers, and their differing takes on how to achieve the ultimate vision; as well as many smaller others no less dear to all.