Chapter 5

Tessa's POV

I sprung up from the couch breathing hard. I wiped my hand over my forehead and noticed I was sweating. How long was I asleep?

That was one heck of a dream.

"Harry?" I yelled

" hey are you okay?" He said coming down the stairs.

" yea I just had a bad dream" I said still wiping the sweat off of me.

" was it like one of mine?" He said worried

" oh no nothing like that" I said relieved

" well what do you want to have for dinner tonight?" He asked.

" I don't care you choose." I said while sitting up.

This baby sure is getting big.

" okay, how's your back?" He said coming over to me.

" it's fine, thank you" I said.

I'm still confused on how I got pregnant when the doctor said I couldn't. Harry and I were both surprised when it came back as positive. That dream was crazy and it felt so realistic. I'm so thankful that this situation with the baby isn't like how it was in my dream.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.

I got up to answer it. When I opened the door, zayn was standing there.

"Zayn what are you doing here?" I say as I close the door behind me.

"I heard about the baby. I was in town so I thought I good come visit and see how your doing."

" that's sweet of you to say but you really shouldn't be here." I said worried Harry would come out.

" it's fine, I'm leaving." He said walking away.

" hey wait" I said grabbing his arm. "Thanks for coming, it means a lot that you still wonder how I'm doing. We should go to lunch sometime whenever you get back. Harry won't be a problem" I say with a smile.

"I'm not so sure about that but yeah I'll let you know when I'm here again. It was good seeing you Tessa, you look great as always." He says with such a pain look in his eyes.

I walked in and Harry was standing there.

"Who was that?"

"Zayn" I said. " Harry he didn't do anything, he's gone now."

" he better be" he said looking out the window.

" I'm going to take a shower."

" mind if I come?" He said with a smile in his face.