Chapter 2

Tessa's POV

" I can't believe your thinking like this harry. It doesn't change anything. We're still the same."

Harry rolled his eyes " I only said I would have children with you so you would marry me. "

I can tell he's drunk by the drowsiness of his eyes and his stance. I don't know why I married him. I guess I was just caught up in the moment we had in the restroom. I don't know how I'm going to tell him I want a divorce. Ever since we got to Vegas he has been different. I can't figure it out but I miss the Harry I know and love.

" hello?? " Harry said while waving his hand in front of my face.

I didn't even know I was staring at the ground for this long.

" sorry I was just thinking " I say nervously.

" what we're you thinking about?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it."
We sit in silence for awhile.

" umm, I really need to talk to you about something harry. But lately, you've been scaring me with this whole drinking 24/7 thing. I'm just gonna go to the room and try to sleep."

Harry crosses his arms " okay but don't pull any tricks Theresa"

I run up the stairs trying to figure out how to get out of this situation. Before even noticing what I'm doing, I grab my bag out of the closet and start packing all my stuff together. I'm so scared how Harry is going to react when he finds out I'm leaving without saying goodbye. I would never be able to get the guts to tell him this. He's the love of my life and it's gonna bury me even more to leave him.

..

I was so relieved that Harry was in the shower when I left. I don't know what would happen if he wasn't.

I don't know where I'm going. I could go to my moms but Harry would look there.

While thinking where to go I pull up in front of Zayn's apartment.