Chapter 11

Tessa's POV

"She hasn't eaten in 3 days" someone yells waking me up from my sleep.

I look up and see a doctor talking to harry. Great I can already see where this is going.

"Tessa?" Harry says walking over to me.

"What do you want?" I say into my pillow.

"Can we talk about this?"

"No I just want you to leave me alone." I say turning over where I can't see him anymore.

I hear his footsteps walk out of the room. Thank goodness. After I lost my baby I haven't had the energy to get out of this bed except to go to the bathroom. They have been keeping me here because I won't eat or drink. I'm not hungry I'm never in the mood to eat anymore. All I can think about is my baby. I don't know how I'm going to live on without him. I will forever cherish those couple hours I had with Noah.

"Honey you need to eat." A nurse says interrupting my thoughts.

"I'm not hungry." I say pushing away the food in front of me.

She sits down on the end of the bed. "Look, I know what you're going through. I lost my daughter a couple years ago. I did the exact same thing you did." I just stare at her. "What I'm trying to say is, you have a whole life ahead of you. Just don't give up okay?"

I sit there and think about what she said. She's right. Bad things will come in life. I grab the food in front of me and eat it all up. I try to get up and get dressed. This hospital is depressing, I need to get out of here. I sneak past the nurses and run to my car. I look over and see harry sitting in his car. I try to hide but he sees me.

"Tessa please open the door?" He says knocking on my window.

I roll down my window "what."

"Please we need to talk."

"We're talking right now." I blankly state.

"Look, i know I messed up. I just need you to give me a another chance."

"Harry." I sigh. "I've given you so many chances. I don't know how to say this but I'm going to get our divorce papers tomorrow. I'm sorry but I'm tired of finding you wasted with girls." I roll up my window and drive away. I look in the mirror and see him still standing there. I didn't think I had the guts to say that but I did. It's the best thing to
do.