Chapter 4

Harry's POV

I've been sitting here for an hour on this bench. My hands are hurting from these stupid handcuffs.

" are you Harry?" A police officer says.

" Obviously" I said while rolling my eyes.

" your free to go" he said while taking those damn handcuffs off.

I got up and walked down the hall seeing ken standing there with his arms crossed.

" you didn't have to come get me, I can handle it."

" is that right?" He said.

" that's why I said it"

" really Harry? Tessa's mother? I am very disappointed in you."

" she deserved it." I said looking down. I regret saying it immediately. I don't know what has gotten into me lately. I've been terrible to everyone, worse than I have ever been before.

" Karen and I have decided something." He said interrupting my thoughts.

"Great." I said while walking out of the police station.

" we think it's best if we send you back to London with your mother." He said.

" what? No I can't be taken away from Tessa again. Why would I listen to you? You're not my father." I said raising my voice.

" Harry. This is the best choice"

" I don't even care about your choices for me" I said walking away from him.

..

Tessa's POV

I arrived at the hospital and ran in.

The lady at the front desk told me what room and I ran as fast as I could.

I got to the room and saw her laying there. It broke me. I couldn't stand to see her like that. I slowly fell to the ground crying not caring what other people think.

" Theresa?" Someone said from above me.

I looked up and saw a tall doctor staring at me.

I got up " yes?" I said still crying.

" we have some news on your mother" he stopped then continued.
" she broke her back. We have her on pain medication now. We're just going to have to wait."

" is that all?" I asked.

" your mother has a heart condition. We just found out. I'll let you know when we find out more"

" okay thank you"

A heart condition? Why didn't she tell me?

..

Harry's POV

I'm not sure what's going to happen when I walk in that hospital. Tessa is going to be pissed and I'm not ready to lose her again.

I walk in and ask the lady what room.

When I walk down the hall I see Tessa sitting there with her head down.

" Tessa?" I say.

She looks up and backs away

" stay away from me" she says with a disgusted look.

" I'm sorry I was mad. I let my anger control me"

" here we are again Harry. I told you that this cycle keeps happening. It's over okay?"

" what do you mean it's over?" I say worried

" I want a divorce Harry." She says

" what Tessa your over reacting."

" you've changed Harry. I can't even recognize you.
I'm having this baby. Your a sick person for hurting my mom. Your not good for this baby. I want you out of its life. Now leave me alone."

" Tessa please" I say falling to my knees.

" leave me alone! You hurt my mother! I will never be able to forgive you! Get out of my life Harry! " She says while covering her ears.

I walk down the hall slamming the wall with my fists.

" excuse me sir" some man says

I push him down and notice Tessa saw me.

" your fault Tessa!" I yell

She runs to the man and helps him up.

I see the police running toward me.

" y'all don't scare me!" I say walking toward them.

" sir you need to leave" they grab my arm and lead me out of the hospital.

I turn around " you happy Theresa?"