Chapter 15

Tessa's POV

I really need to start going to bed earlier. I have no energy whatsoever in the morning. Especially at 7:00am. I do this everyday now, i should be use to it. Get dressed, grab coffee, then off to class for two hours. We have another essay to write today. After the first one i wrote, i just blank out when he gives us a new topic. it feels like there's just something there in the way. It's been 3 weeks since i've talked to harry. i haven't gotten a text from him ever since i blocked him that night.

a loud buzz interrupts my thoughts. i look down and see a text from isabel. I met her last week. she's new here and we talked the first day she arrived. She always has this happy vibe with her and she always seems laid back. shes super nice and is fun to be around.

*there's a party tonight! you wanna go?:)*

i pick up my phone and start typing fast before the teacher sees me on my phone.

*im not really feeling it tonight. sorry.*

I just want to get out of this class. i'm tired and i haven't even wrote one word on my paper yet. Ever since isabel came, she's helped me keep my mind off things. i told her about everything that happened to me and harry and she understands me and is always here for me when i need her. i've been doing really good about not thinking about it. i'm just really happy that i've made some friends here. they have made a big impact on me.

The bell rings and i put my books in my bag. i turn the corner and see isabel leaning on the wall with her arms crossed waiting for me. i smile and walk towards her.

"oh no, this shouldn't be good" i say laughing

"tess, you have to come tonight! pleaseeeeee" she says grabbing my arms.

"if i say yes, will you stop bugging me about it." i say rolling my eyes.

"yes yes yes. come on let's go to my place and get ready." she grabs my arm and pulls me with her. i dont know why i agreed with this. I just need to stop thinking about all the bad things that could happen and just have fun.

..

Isabel pulls out a short red dress and i shake my head.

"tess! you would look hot in this. at least try it on."

"uh fine" i grab the dress and hold it over me. i look over at isabel and she is standing there with her hand on her hip waiting for me to try it on. i go to the bathroom and pull of my shirt and pants and put the dress on. i look at myself and turn to the side to see how i look.

"yeah im not wearing this." i yell from the bathroom.

"just come out and let me see!"

i open the door and walk towards the bedroom. i turn towards isabel and wait for her to give her opinion on what she thinks.