||SEVEN||

BEAM POV

    When we got to my dorm, instead of attacking me on the spot, Forth walked into the room and sat on the bed.

    I closed and locked the door before sighing.

    My heart was beating quickly. I felt like I was shaking, but I wasn't sure.

   I walked into my room and laid my keys on the table by my bed. I stood there for a little bit before feeling hands wrap around my waist.

    Forth leaned down to whisper in my ear.

    "Beam." Was all he said, but it was enough to make anyone orgasm on the spot.

    His breath on my neck sent a shiver down my spine. I let out a shaky breath before turning around.

    Forth's nose was touching mine, and J could feel his breath on my lips. I'm sure he could feel mine as well.

    "Yes?" I ask quietly. Forth put his hand under my chin to hold it.

    "Can I kiss you?" He asked. Why was he asking?

    He just attacked my lips last night. Was he not going to be rough tonight, because last night was amazing?

    Without saying anything I only nodded.

    He leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine. Though it was for a few seconds, it was a deep kiss.

    When he pulled back he didn't say anything. He just looked at me. That's when I realized I was wrong before. He was not going to be gentle.

    He grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me harshly. His other hand moved just below my ass and lifted me up onto the table.

     He spread my legs and moved between them. He started practically ripping the buttons off of my shirt. This was, in no way, gentle and I loved it.

    When my shirt was off, Forth's lips found my chest. He trailed kisses down my chest to left nipple. I tangled my hands in his hair as he sucked and licked on my nipple. A little while later he moved to the next one and continued doing the same thing.

    I let out a loud moan. I felt Forth smile against my skin. He bit down, slightly, causing me to jerk and moan again.

    He laughed and trailed kisses back up my chest, up my neck, and to my lips. He pushed my shoulders back against the wall and moved backwards as he started removing his shirt.

    The next thing he removed was his pants. He was stripping for me, and it was hot.

    I could already see a semi bulge in his pants. The outline of it was huge.

    When he finished removing his pants, he moved towards me again, slowly. My breathing quickened.

    He pulled me by my pants, and began to undo them. I pushed myself up a little to help him take them off.

    He grabbed the back of my neck again and kissed me deeply. He started to palm me through my jeans. I moved my lips to his neck and sucked below his jaw a little. When I pulled back, there was a deep red mark. I smiled at my work.

    Forth reached his hand into my underwear.

    His hands were cold. Were they always cold?

    He started to moved his hand quick and slow. Quick and slow. In a pattern back and forth.

    "Let me please you." He whispered in my ear. He already was! He moved his lips down to my stomach. He kissed down my side to my thigh and down to my knee, and licked all the way up to my thigh.

    He pulled down my underwear and threw them aside. He pumped his hand faster on my member. I groaned loudly. Forth was so close I could feel his hot breath on my lower regions.

FORTH POV

    Beam did it to me last night, so it was only fair if I returned the favor.

     I had never actually given a blow job to anyone, but I had seen plenty of people give blow jobs. If Beam could do it so could I.

    I had also maybe watched a few viedos during class. Only a few. It's not that weird.

    I leaned down and slowly licked the tip of his member. I heard him left out a soft moan so I had to be doing something right. I licked it again before taking his head into my mouth and sucking it. Beam's hands found their way into my hair. He continued to moan softly.

    When I took him whole in my mouth, he moaned out loudly. I moved my hand below my mouth and I sucked.

"F-forth." Beam moaned out. I loved hearing him say it.

    As I sucked harder and faster, Beam's moans got louder and his breaths became shorter. I felt him remove one of his hands from my hair, and than heard the mufiling of his moans.

When I looked up, Beam was covering his mouth. I smiled. I took my mouth off and pumped faster. His hand was still covering his mouth and he was gripping at the table. I pulled his arm and hand away from his mouth.

    "I wanna hear you." I said.

    "Im gonna cum." He moaned out. I smiled. This time I wasn't gonna stop. I wanted him to cum.

    I pumped faster and squezzed harder. His moans got louder.

    He brought his hand up and gripped my shoulder, hard. He threw his head back and came in my hands.

    He was breathing heavy and smiling. I pulled him over to the bed and pushed him onto it. I removed my boxers, and climbed onto him. I wet two fingers with my saliva. Before I could start preping him, he stopped me.

"Wait, I dont need prepped. Just do me." He said. I laughed and shook my head.

"Beam, you need prepped. This is only the second time we've had sex, and you were so hurt after last night." I said. Beam shook his head. He pulled me down to him.

"No." He said before kissing me. If that's what he really wanted. I lifted his legs onto my thighs and lined myself up with his hole. "Just go all the way in. Don't stop. I hurts more if you stop." He said. I nodded. Beam's hands dug into my back. No wonder I had scratches this morning. I pushed in, not stopping. He pulled me down and burried his face in my neck.

    I slowly pushed the tip in. I pushed a little more, but he began to wince.

"I told you." I said stopping. He shook his head.

    When I pulled back, I could see his eyes were teary and he was on the vearge of crying.

    "Move." He said simply. I nodded and compled with his request.

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?