Baby Crazy

Natsu and the gang had just returned from a mission, fighting against a dark wizard that loved to torment people in a particularly evil, almost a childish way. He just hit people with spells or potions that were basically pranks! People complained about waking up with blue hair, orange skin, being turned into a cat/dog or doing embarrassing things in public and so on. They were never life-threatening and eventually disappeared, but the spells were getting increasingly annoying. So this dark wizard is basically just a nuisance! Luckily they captured him and handed him over to the council. But something unfortunate had happened during the battle...

Natsu had jumped in front of Lucy and was directly hit with a spell. They had no idea what, and so far nothing had happened to him. They all waited for something, but he was still just Natsu. They thought maybe since he was a dragon slayer it wouldn't affect him the same way. They were currently in the guild, many people eyeing him warily every once in a while. Lucy particularly wouldn't stop checking in on him.

"Luce, I told you I'm fine! Stop fussing over me!" Lucy pouted.

"Natsu what if the spell just takes a while? I'm just checking that nothing bad has happened to you!" Natsu huffed, turning away from her. Secretly he was thrilled that she was so concerned for him, but he'd never admit it.

Cana was already drunk by the time they'd returned, even though it was only late morning.

She slurred, "Natsuuu, be a good boy and let your girlfriend take care of youuu. Hehee."

Natsu flushed and retorted, "She's not my girlfriend you drunkard."

After another ten minutes had passed, Lucy was inspecting him again. Making sure he hadn't grown another limb or developed duck feet or something.
"Luce! I'll tell you if I feel funny! Stop it. You're bugging me." Lucy scowled at him, she was just concerned for him!

She was also secretly excited, she wanted to see what embarrassing thing the wizard had done to him! What if his innermost desires were expressed? What if he turned into a cute little kitty! Or what if he turned into a girl!? Whatever it was it had better be good! She hid her anticipating smile as she got up from the table, heading to the bar for a milkshake.

As Lucy finished slurping down the last of her liquid strawberry goodness, she heard loud gasps throughout the guild. She perked up, jumping down from the bar stool to see what had finally happened to Natsu. She nudged through the crowd that had surrounded him. A huge smile spread on her face when she heard all the coos and awes. Surely he was some sort of fuzzy animal!

She broke through the front lines and froze. Her eyes bugged out as she stared at Natsu.

He was...

a BABY!?!?

___________~~___________
I hope you liked it this is my first story and advice would be appreciated