Chapter 15

I opened my house door, taking angry steps through the house as I walked towards my home bar.

I was angry, Rafael's car was parked in the garage. He was here, after what he said to me.
His stupid slut wife was off getting a degree for some shit I don't give a fuck about, so she was off I'm a dorm. Probably sucking some guys dick.

I sat down, pulling the stool, taking out a coin I had in my pocket a family heirloom. Twirling it I between my anxtious fingers as I drank a glass of scotch.

Eyes wandering to nowhere

"Lucien..."a voice from behind me spoke but I ignored it not needing To argue with his anymore.

"I was out of line. I took my stress out on you. Starr is a good woman and I was slightly jealous. I had no right to..."

I turn around to face his cutting him off with a glare "you right you didn't. You seem to forget that I'm also your boss. This isn't grade school, in this business we aren't friends, you work for me"

He takes a breath putting both hands behind his back. "Saying that, you were out of line. Starr...she's is mine . You had no right to say those things about the woman that... the woman in falling in love with."I choked at the last words , not saying love out loud for a long time

He looked almost taken back, he closed his eyes and looked down. "I'm sorry Lucien. Boss it won't happen again"

I get up and walk to him he looks up and I say right in his face "I hope it does cause I really liked punching you in your face"I joke sticking my hand out featuring him to grab it and he does and we pull exec other into a hug

"Now get to work."I said harshly and he nods with a smile , walking away as I take one last shot of my drink.

A ring on my phone makes me curse loudly as I answer it , my voice harsh as I speak into the phone "What the fuck do you want?!"

"Ugh boss, there's a woman named Starr here to see you. Shes... In bad shape..."he asks and I shoot up from my seat rushing to the door where's she's being half back by two guards

"let her past"I say roughly , my voice worried as her face looked sad, somethimg she barley was.The looked at her then to me before unlocking the gate and letting her through. I gesture for her to come inside and she does so, not once even looking at me.

"What's wrong?"I ask and her hand shaky passes me her phone. Hundreds of pictures of her in the shower were sent to her by a unknown number.

The iced glass showing a lot but not in detail, but the water sliding down her body was sexily obvious.

I swipe through the pictures each photo I get more and more angry. Someone had taken unknown naked pictures of her .

"What if it was h..him"she asked with shaky breaths as I swiped through the pictures her presence the only reason to why I haven't smashed my fists into the wall. I look up to her her freckled face tense and stressed

"You know that if it..if it's him, I'll have to move right?"She stammers but I care to much to let that happen .

"You can stay here with me"I say grabbing her shoulders as I told her she was staying , not asking. "If your trying to ask me to move in with you..."she says and I roll my eyes.

"Think if it as a man telling a woman to stay with him so he can protect her, and so he can be happy being near her. Because the thought of the woman living in another city makes him sad" I will protect her from the sick fuck who took those pictures , and I will protect her from Thomas.

If he ever touches her again. He will know how it feels to touch Hell. That's not a threat but a promise.

"I don't want to cause you or anyone any..."she said trying to concise herself she's be safer by her self in a different city

"Starr. You are staying with me. If anyone comes near you, I will fucking kill him, especially Thomas."she looks at me, not fearing the words I just said. Before I was wondering if she could handle my life, this risks that would come if she was involved with me.

But I think she will be just fine

"Fine. But...but I don't want you to kill him. He deserves justice for his crimes not freedom."I nod head before grabbing her hand and kissing it. The beautiful woman standing by me , something that I have decide is something I want. Something I want forever.

"Ok and by the way. Fuck you"she curses ripping her hand from my lips. I smile at her as she hold up the finger and I laugh ,sweet flower no more but a vengeful bitch.

"What?"I ask inside of what I did.

She looked up at me , the Short woman with brown hair and long eyelashes looked up with me scowling her eyes telling me "your a bastard"

"You didn't ask me to stay. You told me to."She says crossing her arms, over her chest as her tank top showed her cleavage nicely. "Your right I did do that, . What are you going to do about it?"I ask and she bites her lip, and I can't help but stare at her lips. In all honesty I want her to stay herex

I could care less that my men are outside.
Starr smiled as she walked up to me as I stood there not sure about what she was planing.

She placed her hands on either side of my face, before kissing me. I could still feel her worry and sadness through the kiss but I hugged her to me, softly I pressed my body to hers. "Someone took photos of me naked"she frowned into the kiss and I broke is apart, a saddening look on her face.

I felt myself getting angry
"If I were you I would stop being up the fact that some creep has seen you naked before I have". I felt her bite her tongue holding back a remark as I kissed her neck.

"Do you know how jealous that makes me? It makes me want to find the fucker and burn his eyes so he can never lay his eyes on you again" I say kissing her collar bone

"I mean the world to you?"She asks , a crazed look was in her eyes as if she was high off my touch cause I was sure as Hell high off hers

I smiled at her, something I have only be able to do for her, as I speak "be mine Starr Rossi. I want you to be mine".

She hesitated for a second contemplating as to what the fuck I had just said. "Like as in a couple?"she asked nervously and I smiled at her shyness, a few minutes ago she was flipping me the finger. "Yes, I want you to be my girlfriend starr"

She took a breath in, before looking at me.
"I'm not Thomas, you know me. I would never hurt you, not on purpose."I said to her, something I though she would have know already

"I know your not. I was just staring at your beautiful face"she says and I smile at her again kissing her palm. Her hands shaking from the stress and my question

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend. Lucien I trust you. I trust you with my heart"