Chapter 3

I tucked my sweater closer to my body, the summer winds were still a little chilly and sure cold enough for me to be clasping to a oversized hoodie.

It was currently 2 am, the time I wish I didn't need to be awake , but I couldn't sleep so what I remembered that I had sleeping pills in my bad that I left at my shop.

I open the door, the ting of the bell making me feel a little happier about the whole situation.
The black bag under the y'all counter I reach over.

"Hey little lady"someone whispers and I freeze, my back turned away from the entrance that I left open in which to get some cool breeze. "What do you want"I say turning around to face an older gentleman, hair mangled and clothes ripped and dirty, a pocket knife in his right hand which he held up towards me.

"Give me all the money in the register"he smiled evilly stepping towards me , until my back connected with the counter.

But of corse being me the words that came out of my mouth were...

"No"

It shocked me, couldn't I just give him the money, now he's probably going stab and murdered me. Is this how I'm gonna die , getting mutilated?

I haven't finished Brooklyn nine nine season five yet, I need to know what happens!

"What did you just say?"he asks , his lips almost touching my ear while the knife was held to my mid section.

"I...I said..."I stammer but can't quite get the words out. The knife was digging into my stomach slightly and I could feel the blood but I didn't scream

"You fucking heard her, let her go"a deep voice grumbled causing the mans attention to shoot behind him, while mine was in a flower pot across the ledge.

"Hey buddy it's not any of your..."the homeless man starts but his breath caught and apparently so did his we-we , because I felt his breath get rigid.

"Let her..."the stranger across the room started his voice distraction me for a second.

But sadly this princess doesn't need rescuing. I grabbed the pot and smashed it over the robbers head, the blade as well as him falling to my feet.

I let out a gasp as blood poured out his head, making me automatically feel bad and my conscience over powering

"Oh my god did I kill him"I asked through tears as who ever else was in the room checked his pulse , but I could barley see through the waterfall coming out of my eyeballs. I probably look like a psychopath

"No no you didn't, he's just knocked out"the man said getting up and standing a few feet away from me.

"Your bleeding"the man stammered looking down at my shirt as I whipped away my tears.
"Oh it's nothing it's just..."I said looking down, but with the fatal mistake I looked back up, into perfect steel grey eyes.

I paused for a second, what the hell is he doing back here? Was he following me or was he across the street again for business?

I run my hands through my hair and he stands there all smug knowing I know who he is. The Rich guy who came stomping out of my favourite restaurant , like he owned it, in which I found out later that he does.

He owns a lot of the little business around these parts, actually most of them.

But not mine.

"Are you... following me"I ask clenching my stomach. Is he really a creep like that, I mean he might be able to get away with it considering he's pretty hot and most likely super rich but to me it's weird and creepy.

He laughs slightly his laugh different then many I've heard , it was fake like he didn't know or didn't remember what it was like to really truly laugh.

"I wasn't following you, I just so happened to be driving home from a bar that I own, I had to check it out and what do I see while I'm driving by."he smiled and I send a fake smile before hoping behind the counter to find my first air kit.

"Let me guess me getting robbed?"I smiled and he smiled back, his perfect porcelain white teeth looking straight. "Yes exactly that. Now the question is why are you ,a little girl, in this neighbourhood right now, it's dangerous"he says seriously his voice laced with a very and annoyance.

"This little girl is 24 , and the sounds of my neighbours making a porno kept me from sleep"I said as I kneel down to search for the first aid kit again as well as grabbing my bag.

"So porno's not your thing?"he asks slyly. To say I'm glad he can't see my face cause I'm red as a freaking tomato , but i decide that if he's going to play with me then he isn't going to win.

"Are you asking me if I like acting in porn videos or If like watching them, that's the real question now isn't it?"I said getting up and stepping towards the knocked out man on the floor.

The man across from me choked in his tongue and I chuckled. Not so scary now are you Mrs...wait I don't even know what he is.

"Who even are you"I asked poking the passed out guys face, he flinched making me squeal. The mysterious man looked at me like I was stupid not to but should I? Know him I mean?

"Lucien"he said picking the robber up with one arm and dragging him out of the store like he was weightless. "Lucien!" I said in my most fake surprised voice, but he bought it and frowned slightly.

"Yah Sorry I have no clue who you are"I smile and he looks at me , emotionless standing under a street lamp that illuminates him just enough so I can see him.

"You should get that bandaged up"he says as I lock up my store. Cause after all that shit I'm going home and taking a long bath while watching some show.

"You don't say. Well thanks I guess, goodbye"I say walking away, down the street leaving him in the alley by himself. Maybe I judged him to quickly, not all men are the same as...

"You walked here?"he said almost disgusted but then I realized his place in It society. I turn to face him to find he's walking behind me, his blazer fitting perfect and his pants pretty...cool as well?

I turned away from him "Yes surprisingly enough not everyone can drive sport cars and wear thousand dollar clothes as if there everyday. Now please just... stop following me."

But of corse when I turned back he was gone and so was his car.