part 20: the end

~Nina's pov~
I wake up to the sound of Fiona slamming the car door. Ethan is walking to my door with a sad look on his face. Oh... We're at the airport.

"babe we both promised each other we wouldn't cry." I cup his face in my hands.

"I know but I don't want to leave you it's so hard." he pouts his lip.

"I know but it's going to be okay,  there's letters and phone calls and visitations!" I beam trying to make it better.

"but I won't get to hold you or kiss you or see you. " he lays his head down again.

"baby it's only for 3 months it's okay. " I grab a hold of his hand.  "time will fly!"

"I love you!" he kisses my cheek

"I love you too now go give every one else love before you have to go!" I push him.

He walks over to everyone else and says good byes. Then he walks back to me.  "babe this past year has honestly been the best I'm going to miss you so much and i really do hope you come to visit me.  I love you so much. " he hugs me I begin to cry in his arm.

"I will visit you whenever I can and I will constantly send you letters. I love you too baby!" I kiss him

"time to board!" Fiona yells at him.

"okay," he slowly let's go of my hand and waves good bye then right before he boards he turns around and blows me a kiss.

I begin to cry.  Fiona hugs me. I hate myself my fighting him led him to want to go military camp. I wish he never left. On the bright side I get to see him in 3 months.

🌸🌸🌸
K guys this is the end and just a btw I am going to put out a sequel for this book but hey y'all should go and read my other book.  It's a good one.  I love you guys THANK YOU FOR READING IT!