Part 13

>>» The crush «<<
~Cameron~

Hot best friend😜
Hey

Cameron
Hey I need to talk to you

Hot best friend😜
Okay shoot

Cameron
I think I still have feelings for you

Hot best friend😜
What? Really?

Cameron
Yeah. I'm really happy with Shawn but I needed to get my feelings out of the way.

Hot best friend😜
Okay well I don't know how I feel right now so yeah..

I really like her and it sucks that she's with Ethan. I don't think there is any way she's gonna leave him for me. But I guess it's awesome we're best friends plus I have Shawn so it's okay.

~Nina~
To be honest I do really like Cameron but I love Ethan and I'm not gonna leave Ethan for my best friend he only thinks of me as a friend right?

I couldn't hurt Ethan like that. I love him and he loves me. But Cameron has been my all time crush since like elementary school.

*phone buzzes*

Nina
"Babe someone's calling me"

Ethan
"Answer it then"

Nina
"I don't know who it is"

Ethan
Oh fine give me the phone

Nina
*hands phone over*

Ethan
"Nina's phone this is Ethan speaking

Caller
"Hello, may I talk to Nina"

Ethan
"She's busy right now may I take a message"

Caller
"First what is your relation to Nina"

Ethan
"Oh, I'm her gay best friend"

Caller
"Oh okay, I'm Luke tell her I love her and I miss her dearly and that now she has my number she can call me anytime."

Ethan
"Okay, it will get to her"

Luke
"Okay bye thanks"

Ethan
"Yeah no problem" *hangs up phone* "here"

Nina
"Who was it"

Ethan
"Someone named Luke he said that he loves you and misses you very much."

Nina
"Ethan are you kidding me right now?"

Ethan
"No...Who is it is it your ex?!?!"

Nina
"CAMERON!!!"

Cameron
"Whats up?"

Nina
"Luke just called me"

Cameron
"Oh my god no! What did that bastard want"

Nina
"He said that he loves me and misses me"

Cameron
"Nina you'll be fine as long as you got Ethan"

Nina
"I know but-"

Ethan
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE! WHO THE FUCK IS Luke! WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE TO DO WITH NINA! AND HOW CAN CAMERON KNOW ABOUT HIM AND NOT ME!?!?!"

Nina
"Me and Cameron had some drama a few years back with drugs and cops and some other stuff."

Cameron
"We got into this trouble because of Luke. And he's her ex"

Nina
"He hurt me a few times not emotionally, physically and he'd also do it in public with sexual violence also."

Cameron
"And I know about him because Luke was one of my best friends and we even dated one time until he left me for a girl named Selena."

Ethan
"Baby I'm so sorry I didn't know??"

Nina
"Babe it's okay I just need to think and process why he is talking to me"

Ethan
"Babe you can go hang with Lilly, Lip, Cameron, and Shawn. Ima take a shower and lay in bed I know sometimes as the boyfriend I over exaggerate so ima just gonna stay put."

Nina
"Okay babe I love you"

Ethan
"I love you too."

I'm starting to get really worried about Ethan he never just stays put and tbh I don't want to leave them but I need some time to myself so I just go hang out with Lip, Lilly, and Cameron I'm kind of upset from last night w/ Shawn.

Lilly
"Hey Nia come here"

Nina
*walls over* "yes?"

Lilly
" Why you be glaring at Shawn literally just the other day you were in love with him"

Nina
" last night he tried to get in my pants"

Lilly
"what the fuck how?"

Nina
" I was in the shower and he came in the bathroom and asked if you can use it I said yes and after he tried jumping into the shower with me"

Lilly
" dude you need to tell Ethan"

Nina
" I know but I don't want Ethan to cause a fight and plus Shawn's going on tour soon so just wait till then"

Lilly
" how long"

Nina
"Maybe a week"

Lilly
"Okay but you gotta tell Ethan"

Nina
"I know"